Respected Contributor

Re: The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System ......

If anyone is interested in adding Beauty Bioscience R45 The Reversal Phase 4 its on sale at HSN. 🙋🏻‍♀️
Trusted Contributor

I am waiting for my R45 to be delivered.  Cant wait to try it!

New Contributor

Hi gals. I ordered and have not received yet. During the presentation for the tsv they showed cocktailing the two parts together in your fingertips and then applying to your face. Do you think that if we applied the retinol part first it would work better than cocktailed/diluted? Tia
Respected Contributor

I am following Jamie’s instructions. The serum that comes with the retinold is a buffer it helps the retinold not be as harsh on ones skin, it helps so your skin doesn’t become dry and peeling as much.
Esteemed Contributor

I too, bought the neck, the eye and the vitamin cream as well.  Have the cleanser, face oil, body oil and the glo pro with all the heads.  Just a fun and effective system to use.  Good luck to those who use it!  Starting my challenge tonight so I will catch up to everybody.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI, this brand is now 25% off on HSN. Free shipping too

Respected Contributor

Here’s a $10 off any purchase of $10 or more including electronics. Use code 181691 January. 1-31. If you not able to use it on check out call customer service. Good only one time.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much for the heads up on the 25% off.  I ordered three things on 12/30 and just got $62.50 refunded.  HSN is so easy to work with!!  I love this line and these prices make it even better plus it was free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
If you are starting The BeautyBio R 45 The Reversal 3 Phase System lets share everything. I’m starting tonight Monday 1/6. This thread is for sharing if you bought and are starting the system. Let’s keep it informative and fun. If you take pics and know how to post please share.......🙋🏻‍♀️🥰

@Naturesbeauty  -  So refreshing to see an interesting topic instead of the constant whining/bashing about 'Q anything', programs, items, hosts, vendors blahhhhh...thank you @Naturesbeauty @ for this new beauty topic!

I did not purchase this system yet, but am interested to add as a bootcamp for my regime. Good luck to you @Naturesbeauty  @icezeus  @1Professor  @weezer111  and others that are participating! I will be following your updates and recommendations

@Chi-town girl  I agree, and I also will be keeping an eye on this thread because I may get this system. Great topic @Naturesbeauty  👏🏻👏🏻🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@SunshineDaisyGirl wrote:
Hi gals. I ordered and have not received yet. During the presentation for the tsv they showed cocktailing the two parts together in your fingertips and then applying to your face. Do you think that if we applied the retinol part first it would work better than cocktailed/diluted? Tia

@SunshineDaisyGirl 

Like @Naturesbeauty  stated. I too plan on following the directions and instructions that Jamie gave us during the presentation. 

My items were delivered today, but I will not be able to get to my Postal Annex box until Saturday. I will start the regimen on Monday.