Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, QVC, for the samples to try!

Thanks, QVC, for all the recent samples of the Elemis line. I've received many samples to try with recent purchases from Louis Del'Olio. Such a nice bonus!

Think I'll try the Elemis Peptide4 Night-Recovery Cream Oil tonight . . . I'm staying up to watch LDO on late-night QVC. Anxious to purchase more of his amazing designs in whisper knits before they sell out! Thanks, again, for the samples to try from Elemis.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks, QVC, for the samples to try!

I wish they'd keep their samples.  Just something else to throw in the trash.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady  the samples are a nice way to try the product before investing...I received my Linea top and there was a sample of the Elemis and I discovered I like the  product...don't know yet if I will purchase..

Valued Contributor

Yes, Thank you for the Elemis sample. I like it too and might order the full size. I donate the samples I don’t want to try. Whenever I donate food to our local food bank, I take a bag of hotel size shampoos, conditioners, soaps, and lotions, along with my unwanted samples. The director puts them in a basket and people can take what they want. They love them! Just a suggestion Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

@StarliteshineI take such items to our local homeless shelter, which has been full all summer due to the high temperatures and humidity this summer. (Unusual for summer; they are always full during our cold winters.)

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Any samples I don’t use are given away because I know someone somewhere will appreciate them. 

Lately I’ve given things to a waitress in a restaurant we frequent for her 13 yr old daughter. She’s so excited to receive them.

Trusted Contributor

One of my best friends has 2 daughters, 18 & 16.  They LOVE samples.  Great way to try and pass on what I don't/won't use. 

Honored Contributor

I've never gotten a sample from QVC in 20 years.

Frequent Contributor

Me neither, and the money I paid!.... Smiley Sad