Respected Contributor

Mother Nature's latest trick!

One more lousy trick Mother Nature plays on us when we reach a certain age!  What's up with the wirey, white antennae that are sprouting from my eyebrows?  They are nearly impossible to cover;  I've tried many eyebrow products and those darn white wires still show through!  I've even tried eyebrow tint and the solution clings to my remaining "normal" hairs, but not those antennae!  I can't tweeze them because I'd be browless! 

Help?!

Respected Contributor

Re: Mother Nature's latest trick!

Dye them

Esteemed Contributor

any hair that cannot be dyed gets removed.....shaved, plucked, threaded, Naired...not kidding

Respected Contributor

I've done that!  However, the white wires seem to be impervious to color!  I can't tweeze, wax, or thread them because I'd be browless! 

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

One more lousy trick Mother Nature plays on us when we reach a certain age!  What's up with the wirey, white antennae that are sprouting from my eyebrows?  They are nearly impossible to cover;  I've tried many eyebrow products and those darn white wires still show through!  I've even tried eyebrow tint and the solution clings to my remaining "normal" hairs, but not those antennae!  I can't tweeze them because I'd be browless! 

Help?!

@this is my nicThis past year I noticed that I'm adding more and more white hairs to my otherwise dark brows.  I am using Benefit's Gimme Brow which has like a little mascara type brush applicator.  This is working pretty well for me so far.  

Esteemed Contributor

Your post really made me smile!! Those blasted wiry things coming out of my eyebrows make me curse! Fortunately I don't have that many of them, so I either pluck them or my hair stylist "trims" my eyebrows so they're not so unruly. That's my biggest problem - they grow every direction they shouldn't! Mother Nature really should know better!

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1

Why didn't our mothers tell us about this?  One more insult added to the growing list!

Chin hair

Body skin that looks like a deflated balloon

Loss of once beautiful hair

A belly that won't go away, looks about 4 months pregnant

and now,

Eyebrow antennae! 

I am afraid of what comes next! 

Respected Contributor

I think you mean “Father Time” is to blame not Mother Nature. LOL!

Respected Contributor

I blame them both! 

Respected Contributor

I've got one for you .. how about a 2 inch long ... curly blonde hair like it came

off Shirley Temples head ... sprouting just below your eylid .....I couldn't

believe it when I first saw it ....

Gosh isn't the chin bad enough !!!!