Valued Contributor

Anyone who used/uses Elysee please let me know if it is good.  I am tired of using things that do not work.  I have several favorites that seemed to be changed over the years and are not doing anything anymore. I also know that nothing is a miracle worker and some things can only be helped through surgery of which I am not interested in. This kit sounded very promising and has high reviews.  Would this be worth trying?  I am mulling getting it and trying it.

Elysee Age Reset Deluxe Skin Care Trio

Honored Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

Anyone who used/uses Elysee please let me know if it is good.  I am tired of using things that do not work.  I have several favorites that seemed to be changed over the years and are not doing anything anymore. I also know that nothing is a miracle worker and some things can only be helped through surgery of which I am not interested in. This kit sounded very promising and has high reviews.  Would this be worth trying?  I am mulling getting it and trying it.

@BetsyDoodle  IMO, Elysee is an often overlooked brand.  You have chosen a very good set to start with.  I don't use the Collaboost cream, but I have the Fountain of Youth and Pycnogenol serums, along with the Youth Resurrection Serum on auto-delivery.  The three came in 2 oz. bottles as a trio a couple of years ago and I have used them ever since.  I'm a big believer in peptides.  The blue serum has 40% peptides, which I never heard of before.  Yes, Skinn has their Pep40 now, and I love it at night, but Elysee had it first.  I appreciate the consistency of these Elysee serums, especially the blue and orange ones as they are part of my AM routine when I prefer lighter, thinner products.   

Honored Contributor

@BetsyDoodle   just What is it you want this to do?  You never said.

Perhaps your expectations are too high and that is why you feel nothing works for you.

.....topical face products do not preform miracles....perhaps you should seek out advice from a professional skin person(   Esthetician)  and ask what products or procedures might give you better results....rather than just buy this or that because some vendor makes it look like a dream product.

you could save money and find real results!

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

@BetsyDoodle  IMO, Elysee is an often overlooked brand.  You have chosen a very good set to start with.  I don't use the Collaboost cream, but I have the Fountain of Youth and Pycnogenol serums, along with the Youth Resurrection Serum on auto-delivery.  The three came in 2 oz. bottles as a trio a couple of years ago and I have used them ever since.  I'm a big believer in peptides.  The blue serum has 40% peptides, which I never heard of before.  Yes, Skinn has their Pep40 now, and I love it at night, but Elysee had it first.  I appreciate the consistency of these Elysee serums, especially the blue and orange ones as they are part of my AM routine when I prefer lighter, thinner products.   

@JeanLouiseFinch

Thanks for responding.  I have watched the Elysee presentations before and Linda knows her science, and it is made in the USA, double sizes, free shipping and is $79 with flex pay.  I just thought I should try them.  They are not on often but they seem to have satisfied customers. It says a lot if you have used them for years and still like the products, thanks for your review.

Respected Contributor

You say you have several favorites that have changed over the years and are not working as well anymore.  Well, so have you (and I) changed over the years.  I use beauty products too, but I also recognize that I'm aging and, although they may help a little, nothing will stop the clock (except maybe a knife or a needle, which doesn't interest me).

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@BetsyDoodle   just What is it you want this to do?  You never said.

Perhaps your expectations are too high and that is why you feel nothing works for you.

.....topical face products do not preform miracles....perhaps you should seek out advice from a professional skin person(   Esthetician)  and ask what products or procedures might give you better results....rather than just buy this or that because some vendor makes it look like a dream product.

you could save money and find real results!

@SeaMaiden

Sorry I wasn't specific.  I do not feel that nothing works for me and as I said I don't expect miracles.  I just want to maintain the look of my skin, and the products that I have used for years used to do that until they have come out with "new formulations" that don't seem to work. I really don't have big problems I am 54 and I want to look the best 54 I can be.  I don't buy skin products willy nilly and I have stuck with a system for almost 10 years, but as with a lot of products, companies sell out to others who do not maintain the original owners standards and formulations.

Valued Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

You say you have several favorites that have changed over the years and are not working as well anymore.  Well, so have you (and I) changed over the years.  I use beauty products too, but I also recognize that I'm aging and, although they may help a little, nothing will stop the clock (except maybe a knife or a needle, which doesn't interest me).

I agree, I don't want to stop the clock and do not want surgery.  I am well aware I have changed, I don't want to be or look 20. I am happy with 54 and look forward to 84 if I am lucky and blessed enough to get there. I am just looking for quality skincare to use. 

Honored Contributor

@BetsyDoodle  I still think you should seek out some professional guidance...money well spent!

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@BetsyDoodle  I still think you should seek out some professional guidance...money well spent!

@SeaMaiden

Duly noted and thanks for your suggestion!

Honored Contributor

Personally, I think you're better off getting some ideas from people here who have used the products. An "esthetician" means nothing in terms of unbiased recommendations; at least here, we're not trying to sell you something. :-)

Look, if there were a medical issue you were inquiring about, I'd be the first person to recommend seeing a dermatologist. But it isn't; you're simply asking about a line of skincare.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland