Esteemed Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

I wouldn’t buy this lipstick. Not because of the price, but because of the mixed reviews. 

The reviews on the Q are not too encouraging. Yet there are 69 five star reviews on Tatcha's site.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@World Traveler 

The Beautyberry trio is available on the Q, but the stinkers raised the price overnight. I paid 75 for the OD special then went back to 85 and now more. Boo. Best to shop the Tatcha site.

I did see this same trio on Tatcha's site but it's gone now. And there was another trio, can't recall the color which is also gone. That leaves the Magnolia  that @Pecky  posted. I took a screen shot to post but ya beat me to it dear Pecky. Got sidetracked with a great three way call with my BFF and sister, which left me smiling. 😚  Did you notice the lipstick trio too? That looks nice and has the Plum Blossom, Cherry Blossom and LE Peony Blossom, all appear to be lovely soft shades. Free shipping and bonus samples included. If dissatisfied for any reason, I like that a free return label is provided.

So Pecky, I'm glad to enable you, lol. I'm just so darn pleased and can only hope you'll feel the same great enjoyment that both World Traveler and I share with our Tatcha lippies! 💄💓💖

@rochelleS  Yes I did see the lipstick trio.  The colors look so pretty.  I was thinking about that one too.  I have to decide which set I want.  Tatcha website is the way to go.  It's $3 cheaper, free shipping & returns & samples!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky  Tough decision, eh, both of these kits look just great. I keep looking at both myself and am having a hard time imagining which I'd choose. I took screen shots of the colors on different complected models which I can review in depth later. Please share what you decide. Have you tried any other Tatcha products? 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Pecky  Tough decision, eh, both of these kits look just great. I keep looking at both myself and am having a hard time imagining which I'd choose. I took screen shots of the colors on different complected models which I can review in depth later. Please share what you decide. Have you tried any other Tatcha products? 

@rochelleSYes I have.  I love the silk canvas primer.  I also use the cleansing oil and the dewey skin mist. They are all great products.

Esteemed Contributor

I buy brands that average about $5.99.  Works for me.  Buy them at our local CVS or online at Amazon.

Honored Contributor

I bought it and returned it, it's little more than a lip balm, I did like the luxurious lipstick case. I would spend 55 dollars for a lipstick if it had a great case and the lipstick actually was a lipstick and had some great color and staying power. Urban Decay needs to do their Vice cream lipstick in a fancy case.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky and @rochelleS Yes, I agree....Tatcha website is the way to go this time.

However........I think Tatcha has a TSV coming up in June...the 15th? Maybe it will be a better price.

Super Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I bought it and returned it, it's little more than a lip balm, I did like the luxurious lipstick case. I would spend 55 dollars for a lipstick if it had a great case and the lipstick actually was a lipstick and had some great color and staying power. Urban Decay needs to do their Vice cream lipstick in a fancy case.

I agree blackhole,Tatcha lipstick is very elegant both visually and in texture, but  I'm not sure what the people who love it are doing, cause  it is gone from my lips in an hour making it not worth it for me.

Contributor

I remember when Martha  Stewart was starting, she was selling apple pies at the farmers market.  When she sold them at $2.99 she never sold out.  So she bought nicer boxes and raised the price to $10.00 and sold out early. She learned it was all about perception. I think some of these products are probably the same.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  and @rochelleS Have you ever seen QVC sell the lip liner of Tatcha by itself? Probably not, but since I already have the lipstick and love, love, love the color, it would be nice to get the lip liner to match. The one in the trio is a little darker than I would like to have.