Esteemed Contributor
Really?
Honored Contributor

I believe this is the 3rd shade offered in this formula. It sells out quite often.

Regular Contributor

No Thank You!

Honored Contributor

I’m all for spending more on “prestige” brands, especially when it’s a product I know & ❤️. However, I personally draw the line at $55 for a 💄. There are several “prestige” brands that offer fabulous lipsticks that I ❤️ In the $25 (ish) range. My current favorite is Aveda; I also have Bare Minerals & MAC; they are fabulous, too!  I’ll save my $55 items fo skin & hair care. ❤️💄

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but, this is absolutely redicilious!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I'll pass.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
Really?

I spend that for my hg lipstick: Tom Ford Pink Dusk.

Respected Contributor

Ludicrous!  Ranks up there with Tom Ford prices.  Lipstick ain't that special.  $30 is about my max.  

Honored Contributor

The reviews are terrible.

Honored Contributor

I have to politely disagree with the prevailing opinion here. I think it's nice to have a genuine luxury makeup brand. This one is much better formulated and packaged than the old licensed-luxury-brands like Chanel or Tom Ford. The names for the Tatcha colors are classy and respectful too.

My beauty budget is mainly allocated for skincare, but I've been tempted more than once by the Tatcha lip colors! Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr