Contributor

Re: TSV I almost did not recognize Jane

I think someone should be in BIG trouble for not touching these ladies up.....they could have evened it out with darker foundation or something and fixed Jane's ears. This is so wrong. I have used this tanner and you need to take a shower after applying it. The tanner is very nice. I just don't know what went wrong here.

Frequent Contributor

The tanner looks AWFUL on everyone , too much orange. I guess I won't be getting this one !
Frequent Contributor

Maureen's face looks dirty and blotchy...especially in the forehead and chin area.
Super Contributor

They both looked ridiculous. I could hardly watch without laughing. It's like they are playing a bad joke on somebody.

Contributor

ITA. I think Jane is very pretty, and normally her makeup looks very good. I'm surprised they let her on air without any foundation to even out the tanning color. Maureen is also a very pretty girl, but neither of them took the tanner well. Not sure if it because they are both normally fair and freckled that it didn't work out? I doubt they will sell many of the tanners today. On a side note, I feel so bad for the models. Imagine having to walk around with half of your body tanned, especially when there is such a huge difference in color!
Valued Contributor

I felt so sorry for Jane. The Tarte needs to clean up these models and Maureen and tan them in a realistic way. They were splotchy and if I did self tan I would not purchase this one.

Respected Contributor

No thank you !
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/1/2014 RachelLiz said: ITA. I think Jane is very pretty, and normally her makeup looks very good. I'm surprised they let her on air without any foundation to even out the tanning color. Maureen is also a very pretty girl, but neither of them took the tanner well. Not sure if it because they are both normally fair and freckled that it didn't work out? I doubt they will sell many of the tanners today. On a side note, I feel so bad for the models. Imagine having to walk around with half of your body tanned, especially when there is such a huge difference in color!

I suppose we can respect their honesty for not covering their faces with foundation. Maybe the color looks better in person than it does under TV lighting.

Super Contributor

I was watching and couldn't believe how odd Jane looked. The models were not much better. Jane's face just looked dirty and splotched....very uneven. She is so fair skinned; I don't know if this had something to do with it. She even mentioned that she wasn't wearing foundtion...just the self-tanner. A makeup artist on the set should have done something to help her! The color on the models' legs looked odd too...a darker than normal tone. I was not impressed at all with this self-tanner.

Super Contributor

I purchased this a while ago and returned, the color you get is actually a dirty brown, it's just not a good self-tanner at all.