Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV I almost did not recognize Jane

I'm so glad you started this post! OH MY GOODNESS! Just not a good look at all. I'm not a tanner of any sort but I've thought most hosts that I've seen look too tan.
Super Contributor

On 5/2/2014 jojo12 said:
On 5/1/2014 Karimaria1918 said: LOL I feel bad for her! That's why I dont use self tanner on my face! I love the Tan Towel that they sell at HSN!

Totally agree Karimaria! I love my Tan Towels!! There is virtually no drying time and no mess!! I've tried all the lotion types and they take a long time to dry and they stain clothes, etc. I won't try them again. Tan Towels give me a natural looking Tan. My friends can't believe that my tan comes from a towel. I've gotten many of them to order as well. I use them 2 nights in a row and I'm tanned for the week!

Where do you get the tan towels? Who makes them? Do they have a strong smell? TIA
Super Contributor

HSN has good deals on Tan Towels, they have a slight smell but not super strong. Also Ulta has them and other beauty stores.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/2/2014 Azcowgirl said: They keep saying it camouflages age spots, but it actually accentuates and sticks in dark spots!
. Yes! All those little spots, ruff areas, do pop with tanner. Stopped using it because these differences in skin get really dark. Especially on arms, legs. Too bad. Jane looked good. Why be the exact same ALL the freakin' time?
Valued Contributor

The other thread about Jane's look appears to have disappeared. I saw her briefly right before the news last night and I thought her face looked swollen as well as darker. I don't put tanning stuff on my face because my face is very sensitive, just on my legs to give them some color. I don't think Jane's look did much to sell the product.

Honored Contributor

I was watching part of the shoe show and I thought "I bet that "look" has something to do with tomorrow's TSV," without even knowing what it was. I just figured something in the cosmetic line. We have asked for honest bare skin presentations, maybe they better go back to fudging a bit.

Super Contributor

On 5/2/2014 beautybee said:

I think Jane looks prettier with her fair skin.

ITA
Contributor

I agree. I was watching last night with hubby and he said Maureen's skin looked dirty.