Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Laura's Candles and Reed Difusers are 100% better than all of Harry's put together.....lol  

YES, I agree,their house must smell great  Smiley Wink

@MalteseMomma . I have never tried any of her candles, as they are quite pricey, do you have any favorite scents to recommend? Thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE SLATKIN HOME

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Everyone of them are wonderful. My fav is the Lemongrass <3

..and be sure to buy her Holiday one for the holidays  . <3 <3

They last and last too. They are expensive but they last so long they are well worth it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Everyone of them are wonderful. My fav is the Lemongrass <3

..and be sure to buy her Holiday one for the holidays  . <3 <3

They last and last too. They are expensive but they last so long they are well worth it Smiley Happy

@MalteseMomma . Thank-you Maltesemomma! I will definitely take a look.... 

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I have no desire to be in that home. Pretencious, stuffy, Hampton elitists.  No thanks.

My sister has a home in East Hampton and is in no way an elitist.  She is one of the most modest down to earth people you would want to meet and is extremely loving and giving.  I don't begrudge anyone's life style, wealth or choices, as long as they don't have an adverse affect on anyone or anything.  I don't know the Slatkins, so I could never categorize them, and I prefer not to do that in general anyway.  They may indeed live a very different life than most of us, but could be very giving and generous people.   Not my concern.

I love the Nest candles and diffusers, and wait for the sales to purchase.