Esteemed Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/12?

Like rnmom, I also used up a bottle of Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion (Unscented Original), but mine was only a 12 oz bottle.  I like it, but I think it is more of a lotion for the winter months for me.

I also used up:

-the other Mamonde sheet mask I had.  This one was the calendula one.  It was better than the camellia one, but still not something I would repurchase.  It really didn't do much, and I had a few little pimples the day after I used it.  So no more Mamonde sheet masks for me.

-an Avon SuperExtend mascara.  Was time to replace.  This used to be my favorite mascara, so I think I may have another tube or two, but lately I've been wanting something that gives me more length and volume.  This is only good for being waterproof and making your lashes black.

-a sample of Touch in Sol's No Poreblem primer.  I really like it, and bought a bottle of it half price during Ulta's recent sale.  It does make pores look less apparent, and feels moisturizing.

I tossed:

-a Burt's Bees tinted lip balm (old)

-an Avon Glimmersticks Diamonds eyeliner (dry)

-a Kiss My Face hair gel (old)

-a Lumene face oil (old and started to make me break out)

-an E.l.f. Targeted Natural Glow Stick in a pink color.  I have other highlighters I like much better.  I am not going to try to force myself to use this up while highlighters I like better sit on my vanity and expire.

-Nyx "Always Keepin It Tight" eyeliner.  This is supposed to be for tightlining, but it is dry, the stick is too thin and breaks off and there is very little color payoff.  Maybe I got an old one; I don't know.  But it is useless.

-Nyx Control Freak brow gel.  This doesn't have enough hold.  It is also clear, and when I put it on, it removes the color I have laid down on my brows.  I am not going to buy any more clear brow gels, because I have a white patch in my brow and need a colored gel to really cover that.

I also have a small box of donations ready to go to Project Beauty Share.  Will be glad to have that out of my house when I get it to the post office.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

IT Confidence Neck Cream. It smells like fake orange and it sticky and applying it lower than my neck is not pleasant. I am not usually sensitive to odors but this alone is a turn off. I bought as a TSV and it is not the one with the roller. I would not purchase again. I prefer SKINN neck products so far.

Respected Contributor

I just want to say I am learning a lot from reading your posts, ladies! It is interesting to learn about all those products, good or bad. Thanks, Beauties!
Honored Contributor

I have been locked out of the system for 3 days due to the Q's problem with website.  Anyway, I'm back and I replenished:

Out of Africa Almond body lotion -  This smells so good it is addictive and leaves your skin super soft.

Aroma Naturals - Vitamin A plus C&E to reduce wrinkles

Aroma Naturals - Vitamin B5 plus C&E - skin calming

Enjoy your weekend, Beauties.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Did not use anything up this week but gave away to my sister from stash:

GWP Benefit GimmeBrow Gel

It Cosmetics Brow Pencil

She was happy to get them! Have a good weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

I've used up a small bottle of Clinique sunscreen, the mineral face one that comes in a 1oz bottle. I am not planning on replacing it as I'm using other sunscreens right now but I may repurchase it in the future.

I decluttered a Revlon blush, bronzer and highlight palette as I don't like the sparkly peach blush very much. I prefer my Maybelline Master contour blush, bronzer and highlight palette instead. I also decluttered some L'Oreal pro-glow face powders that I was using as bronzers.