Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/12?

Good morning, Beauties!

I used up a trial size is Shiseido Benefiance Winkle Resist Eye Cream. I really like it. But I am not purchasing ready full size, because I don' t have eye wrinkle problems (I have plenty of other skin issues).

I used up a mini size of L'Occitane almond shower oil. I don't enjoy using it for cleansing. But I love using it for shaving.

I tossed a Bootle of L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal with SPF 30. It was irritating to my skin.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Share your empties!

Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 4/12?

Happy Friday @momoftwo2007.  I have no empties but did manage to finally part with four old lipsticks that should have been thrown away a long time ago.  Either the color was not great or they were not moisturing enough.  Thanks for the start.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday!

This week I used up:

Australian Gold tinted mineral sunscreen.  I was using this on my neck to use it up.  It didn't work well under makeup for me and I won't be replacing it.

Kristen Ess Weightless Shine Working Serum.  I used this to try and tame frizzies before blow drying.  Worked okay but I have others I like better.  I love many of the other Kristen Ess products which are available at Target, especially the volumizing mousse and hair pomade.  

Milani Conceal and Perfect Longwear Concealer.  I didn't use this up but dropped it and the top of the container broke right off.  I couldn't salvage any of it.  Luckily, I had bought two shades and the broken one was the shade that didn't work well.  So far, I am liking this concealer.

That's it for this week.  Have a good weekend!

Honored Contributor

I used up the following:

Korres Sea Salt and Olive Oil Body cream - full size. This was from an HSN TS last year that came with 2 of the lotions and 2 of the body washes.  The scent of this is very nice and light.  The lotion itself is just okay.  I didn't notice it did anything fantastic for my skin.

Respected Contributor

The only thing I used up this week was a pack of Pond's Makeup Remover cloths which I replace with same.  I use these when I want to remove makeup and I am not in the shower.  Otherwise, I use random brands in my shower.

Have a great weekend!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Friday!

Tossed 2 Neogen products - a pore cleanser and serum - that I got from HSN a couple years ago.  Very old and I haven't used in months.  Won't repurchase.

Used up a bottle of Amara Organics Vit C serum and replaced with same.  Have this one on auto-ship.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Frequent Contributor

Beekman Arcadia body butter. Got it in the bounty box this past winter. I love the body butters and soaps. Not so happy with the lip balm. 

I also bought the spring 2019 bounty box. Ive used different goat milk items from other companies but my skin just seems to love the beekman stuff. 

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday Beauties!

Used up 1 item this week 

Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi Action Day Cream (1.7 Oz. jar).

Replaced with Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Multi Correcting Day Cream (0.5 Oz. jar) which I got as part of a GWP.

I like either skin care line. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good evening beauties —- 

This week just used up a 32 oz Snow angel. 3-in-1 shower gel. It’s been in my shower forever.  Nothing else. I opened a vanilla fig. That will also take months to use.  I also have smaller shower gels opened in the shower as I like variety!    No other products used up.  Have a great weekend!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi beauties!  I had a good week, I used up:

Alba Botanica Very Emollient body lotion unscented original 32oz- this is my go-to unscented lotion, replaced with the same. The only thing I don't like is that the pump doesn't get all the product out of the bottom but it's so inexpensive it doesn't matter

Praissentials Gentle Toner 6oz- this was ok, not a repurchase. I don't usually use toners, bought this on a whim, but I was glad to have it because my coconut oil cleaner didn't seem to get all the dirt/makeup off, and this helped

Derma E Anti wrinkle renewal cream 4oz- not my favorite moisturizer, not a repurchase. Using a couple serums and a moisturizer from Ulta right now

Kopari coconut melt 2.5oz- this was a free GWP size. What a rip off. It's just plain old coconut oil, which I've actually bought several times to remove my makeup. But I can get a big 16oz tub of the exact thing for about $6 at Vitacost. I would NEVER waste money on this

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!