Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/12?

[ Edited ]

@rnmom wrote:

Happy weekend beauties!

Just one thing for me this week:

Ulta makeup remover facial wipes for sensitive skin 25ct- I only use these on occasion in the evening if I don't want to do a full face cleanse and just want to wipe off a bit of makeup or some sunscreen. I actually just had to toss the last 4 because they were too dried out to use which has never happened before, so I know I'm not using them. I do like to have some on hand though, so I grabbed a replacement from Aldi, their brand, for I think $2. I haven't tried them yet.

That's it for me, have a Happy Valentine's day and stay warm!

Hi @rnmom Just fyi...I use the Neutrogena facial wipes I get from CVS, always with a coupon or some discount; I really like them. More expensive than the Aldi brand you mention, but may have more per package. They have a very slight fragrance but not offensive at all, they clean off makeup easily, and are not drying.

I use them for same reasons you said you use wipes...like when I fall asleep on the couch, get up and it's too late to wake myself up by doiing a full cleanse with water.  I have the wipes in my nightstand and just wipe off makeup before crawling in bed. Glad to see I'm not the only one who does this quick cleanse... hey, better than sleeping in makeup, at least! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/12?

I like the Equate Brand of "Exfoliating" wipes in a green package.  They have small "bumps"  on them.  I didn't realize how much I liked them till WM didn't have any for months (Covid).  They just got them back in.  The others were too slippery for me (after using the exfoliating ones that have some grip to them) and I feel they clean better.  But, I never use them as my only cleanser.  They just get the majority of my makeup off.  Then I double cleanse (or triple if you count face polish).