Honored Contributor

Saw him last night selling his line on the Q . I knew i had seen him before and heard of him . then it hit me today, he had a line called DDF years ago, sold in all the beauty stores and I think on the older Shop NBC years ago. Anyone buy anythjng last night ??

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dr Howard Sobel Skincare

I thought about purchasing but I just cannot justify buying another skin care item.  I have way too much on hand.  That is interesting about him and DDF.  I used to like certain products in that line.  It just disappeared, I never knew what happened to it.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 1 product because I already bought another brand . I'll have to wait till I need  more skin care products .  He was trying to explain why his brand was very much different than other brands  but Sandra interrupted him  by interjecting the sales numbers or  somethings she had to say abt his product. I think she should have interrupted much less than she did . He didn't have a smile on his face , so not sure he liked being interrupting while explaining  his product.

Respected Contributor

I'm done trying new expensive skincare and never see any change, not at all. I might as well just wash with water and use cheap drugstore brands!  I do pay for Botox 3x / year, and I SEE that difference! 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21.  I surely didn't see any difference in his "befores" and "afters" either despite the raves of the imaginative host.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

I bought 1 product because I already bought another brand . I'll have to wait till I need  more skin care products .  He was trying to explain why his brand was very much different than other brands  but Sandra interrupted him  by interjecting the sales numbers or  somethings she had to say abt his product. I think she should have interrupted much less than she did . He didn't have a smile on his face , so not sure he liked being interrupting while explaining  his product.

@skatting44 

She's good at that, isn't she?  I really wish QVC hosts would be trained by someone at HSN.  HSN hosts let the vendors speak.  Imagine that?  Crazy, right?

Valued Contributor

Sandra is always interrupting but never offering anything important or informative. I just can not watch her, ever. 

Honored Contributor

His Vit C seemed like a good one to try, not from ascorbic acid, more gentle.