Respected Contributor

TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/12?

Good morning, Beauties!

What did you use up this week?

I used up 

a bottle of WEN Cleansing Conditioner in Fall Fresh Apples.  I got this from the Beautie with Benefits bag.  It is my first time using WEN.  It does make my hair have more body and makes it feel bouncier.  But I don't know if it justifies the cost.  It is pretty expensive compare to my drugstore shampoo and conditioner.  

Bath and Body Works Hand Soap in Crisp Morning Air.  It smells very pleasant.

That is all for me this week. Share your empties and tosses. And have a Happy Valentines Day!

Respected Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/12?

[ Edited ]

It wasn't this week but last...used up Dr. Denese eye cream and Hydroshield, that came in an Auto delivery set. Thought I had to release another order, but, happily found in my backup stash I had a new one in both those items! The face cream is 2/3 used up, so when that goes I'll get a new order. Or I may buy one of the drug store brands, recommended on these Boards, I've been meaning to try to supplement with until I need the whole set again.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Good morning, Beauties!

What did you use up this week?

I used up 

a bottle of WEN Cleansing Conditioner in Fall Fresh Apples.  I got this from the Beautie with Benefits bag.  It is my first time using WEN.  It does make my hair have more body and makes it feel bouncier.  But I don't know if it justifies the cost.  It is pretty expensive compare to my drugstore shampoo and conditioner.  

Bath and Body Works Hand Soap in Crisp Morning Air.  It smells very pleasant.

That is all for me this week. Share your empties and tosses. And have a Happy Valentines Day!

Didn't use up anything this week but wanted to stop by and say hi anyway.  Hope everyone is well and has a good weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

I think today was the last squeeze from my Gold Bond neck & chest cream.

There is one more in my stash and this lasts quite a while, so I will buy one backup when it's on sale at the pharmacy or my supermarket.

Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Living Proof Restore Repair Mask deluxe sample - This was a freebie, I wouldn't purchase the full size. I like the scent but it didn't do anything for my hair. It was also very thick and hard to distribute through my hair.

Tossed:

Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Remover - Wow, this is really old. It works fine. It went bad so I had to toss it. Not a repurchase though. I just don't use cuticle removers enough.

Respected Contributor

Wet and Wild Reserve your Cabana bronzer. This isn't a bronzer, it's cream colored. I use it all around my eyes.  It's hard to find but I always have a back up.

L'Occitane Almond Delicious Soap.  It's small and costs $5 and I love it. It has almond flakes in it so it kind of scratches your skin. Have backups but will work on finishing a 32 Oz Philosophy body wash.

Have a good weekend 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi beauties -  I used up:

Toothbrush - was time for a replacement.  

BBW Bali mango body lotion.  This was discontinued and my last one. Smells like summer!  I have a few opened tubes of other scents to finish before opening something new. 

Tossed:   Two old lipsticks, thought I had did a major lip purge a few months ago, but found these in a basket and didn’t care for the color.  Not sure how old they were.

That’s it beauties.  Stay safe and warm this weekend!

Valued Contributor

Happy Friday, friends!

Only one thing this week:

Paula's Choice 0.3% Retinol & 2% Bakuchiol Treatment.  I was using this on my neck and had to start gradually and now I'm tolerating it fine.  I alternated with Maelove Moonlight which is a retinaldehyde and like that one better so won't repurchase the Paula's Choice.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Pure Grace Spray Fragrance- my favorite scent. Replaced with a small travel size of the same from the stash.

24 oz. Philosophy Whipped Peppermint Cream 3 n 1- this was ok, like Candycane much better. Replaced with Philosophy Maple Glazed Cake from the stash.

Travel size of Cerave Cleanser- I liked this, it did not irritate my eyes. Replaced with a travel size of Cetaphil cleanser from the stash.

Have a nice weekend and Valentine's Day. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Saturday!  It's a balmy zero degrees here this morning.

Used up a bottle of Sally Hansen Moisture Rehab.  This works!!!  I already had a new bottle ready to go so I won't be without it.   The Moisture Rehab saved my fingernails - they are strong and beautiful again.

@queendiva -- my Kroger sends me coupons for Gold Bond so I always save $1-$2 or get a "2-fer."   I've also gotten hooked on the Gold Bond hand cream.  Good stuff!  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt