Honored Contributor

Re: Sweating Drops Progress Report

Progressive Labs is the name of the company and it's still listed as that online even tho the bottle says Dynamic Nutritional Associates.  Here is the phone number.  progressivelabs dot com is the website  but beware, the website is super slow.  Same site mom and dad used to order from for years and where my sweating drops were ordered all those years ago.  The bottles used to be the blue and white colors of the Progressive Labs company.

800-527-9512

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @monicakm.  I'll give Naturally Botanicals a few days, and if nothing by the end of the week, I'll try the new info in your post.

Respected Contributor

@decaf Hi.  I have a dermatologist do my Botox (he is known as one of the best in my community) and I get them about every 4 months as needed.  If I can move my forehead then the injections are wearing off.  But if my forehead is sweating that means I have gone too long. I also get some around my eyes too while I am there.  You definitely feel the injections but I don't find them painful as such.  A very small needle is used and they count the # of units injected.  It is one of the few things that I keep doing because it works.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@pietook and @decaf Your descritpions sound so familiar.  My arm pits stay dry too even though my head face and neck are dripping.  Thinking causes me to sweat like crazy.  

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe I take oxybutinin (prescription med) that is prescribed for urinary incontinence but is known for stopping or reducing sweating.  Fortunately for me it works for me and I don't have a urinary retention problem triggered.  It has become more popular recently.  In fact on Mystery Diagnosis they had a woman who developed massive sweating on her face and head.  I watched and got my hopes up on what worked for her (a new treatment) but it was only the oxybut that I was already using. 

@monicakm thanks again for posting the web info.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the very informative post. I've been having horrific issues with head sweating (and living in AZ doesn't help) so I am so excited to dry the drops. I just ordered them. It's nice to know that im not alone in this fight.  Docs love to say "oh it's not big deal to sweat that much" but some don't have any idea how it can affect our lives. 

Honored Contributor

@Zoe1833 

No big deal huh?  I can sweat so much (all over) that I Iose enough water to have HORRIBLE cramps (usually) the next morning as I'm waking up.  Tell your Dr to try getting out of bed to stretch out the cramps when both calves are cramping.  If you have cramping problems, try a magnesium product.  I drink powdered Natural Calm.  I mix it with Gatorade every night.  Leg cramps are a thing of the past.  

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 

Can oxybutinin cause a rise in blood pressure?  I know a lot of bp meds have diuretics in them.

Honored Contributor

I've been on synthroid for maybe 40 years, its hard to remember.  I've always run "hot."  DH and I are now in our summer pattern.  Watching TV at night I'm sitting here in my underwear and he's under his blankie.  Nice to know there might be a real physical cause.  

Respected Contributor

I can't believe what I'm reading - I thought I must be the only one!!! Oh what I have went through over the years and it's gotten worse.  Not a big believer in homeopathic, but will try anything and they worked so well for you!  Anyway I found these but it doesn't seem like they are the sames ones as you have @monicakm ?  They are from progressive labs, but are only $18

Anti Stress Drops - 2 fl. oz (60 ml)