Honored Contributor

Sweating Drops Progress Report

For those that were interested...I started them last Thursday.  Last Saturday I had NO sweating and I definitely would have with the day's activities.  Sunday-Tues I did sweat.  Today, NO sweating!  Ceiling fans on low Smiley Happy  I'm taking a medication now tho that does cause sweating so it might not be as affective.  But I just read on the bottle that I can take more if needed so I have.  Praying that this will be what it takes to keep me from being a drippy, uncomfortable mess Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Sweating Drops Progress Report

[ Edited ]

@monicakm May I ask what sweating drops are? I read most of the beauty posts but this one got by me. TIA. 

Respected Contributor

Good to hear.  Can you tell us what drops you are using?  I am always looking for something to help.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

This is just my experience with this product from back when I was in my 20s and now.  These drops used to be called "Thyroid Plus" and I took them for excessive sweating.  I've always been hotter than most.  While my family (when I was young) would be sitting around the fireplace on a snowy night, I'd be laying in the snow (true story)  I don't recall what the indications were listed on the bottle at that time.  I reached out to the same company last week to see if they still had them.  They don't but do have a new formula for excessive sweating.  The indications are...stress, headache, sweating, rapid pulse, shortness of breath, dizziness, vision disturbance.   Place a dropper of product under the tongue 2x a day OR MORE IF NEEDED.  Took my first dose last Thursday.  Didn't sweat at all  on Sat during and I would have with all the activities.  I did sweat Sun-Tues.  Took more of the product today.  It's been working great today Smiley Happy  It's amazing how much more calm and relaxed I feel when not drippy or needing a fan in my face.  The only thing is, I don't remember why I stopped taking it decades ago.  Did it stop working?  I don't remember.

drops.jpg

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting the bottle @monicakm .  I will be checking this out.  I really understand what you are talking about.  It is hard to imagine how much sweating can affect your life, but it does.  I hate to go out in the summer.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Yes, it really does and especially being women.  If a guy sweats no one thinks anything about it.  And then the embarrassment adds to anxiety and you sweat MORE.   For years my sweating has been due to thyroid medication.  I remember about 3 years ago I got fed up with the sweating and just stopped my medication.  Ten days later I went outside (in July) to help my husband put up some bistro lights.  In just a few minutes I started crying.  DH couldn't figure out what in the world  was wrong.  Nothing was wrong.  I wasn't dripping in sweat.  I wasn't even hot.  It was life changing.  At some point I had to get back on the thyroid and it started all over again.  Now I'm off of it again lol  I've gone thru some pretty strange side-effects this time around from getting off of it AND have continued to sweat.  D82 drops to the rescue!  As my 87 yr old dad likes to say (quoting his Chinese flight attendant) "Life hard"

Trusted Contributor

@monicakmThank you for coming back to talk more about these drops.  They're homeopathic so I love that, much better than traditional medicine. I've used homeopathic formulas for other things and not always, but most times, I've found them to work. I never heard of sweating drops though, wonders never cease.

Your so right about embarrassment.  A few weeks ago I came out of an office bldg. and I had a flat tire, like a pancake.  It was so hot outside.  I was sweating from my head and face something awful while I was checking if there was a nail in it.  I looked up, a man came over to offer help, I was mortified, I was so drenched. Out of sheer embarrassment I was a kind of abrupt with him, I said no, I was calling AAA. He probably thought I was so rude!

Monica, you're a wealth of information, thanks so muchWoman Very Happy

Super Contributor

If you were here I would hug you!!!!!  I have been looking for something like this for a few years.  My friends and family cannot understand how awful I sweat!  Bless you for sharing and that I happened up on this thread!  I am off to order it right now!!

Trusted Contributor

@decaf  I have developed this problem too, the past few years.  Excessive sweating from the head.  It only happens to me when I'm outside working in the summer heat....I don't know why but it never happens at other times, and I don't sweat a lot in general, at all.

But when it happens, I am dripping sweat, my hair is drenched, and it happens pretty quickly.

And yes, it is embarrassing.  I had to stop to talk to my neighbor one day, and I just felt she thought "what's wrong with that dripping woman?".

Maybe I should try those drops, but it only happens under certain specific conditions.

Trusted Contributor

@blueroses47  I've had this for quite a while. It started when I was on a prescription medicine, I can't even remember which one but even when I stopped it, it never completely went away. I live in Florida and for 8 months of the year I dread being outside.Of course, we all think no one else has this problem.

It comes on instantaneously, my head, hair and face is soaking wet, I hardly sweat anywhere else. I'm so self conscious about this and when I'm around others, the more I concentrate on it, the worse it is. I'm buying these drops, I can't start them right away because I'm having a medical procedure soon.

After I start them, I'll come back here to post my results too. It would be fantastic if these helped us with this awful problem.