Trusted Contributor

Re: So Perlier does have a 3/1 TS on HSN!!!

@CorrTor you’re right…think honey body creamS! VATS for a STEAL! I think everyone will be shocked at the price for a FULL liter! (Or TWO 16.9oz VATS) 🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯 SIX choices, and 3 scents/formulations are BRAND NEW! 😍
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@CorrToryou’re right…think honey body creamS! VATS for a STEAL! I think everyone will be shocked at the price for a FULL liter! (Or TWO 16.9oz VATS) 🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯 SIX choices, and 3 scents/formulations are BRAND NEW! 😍

I sure wish "they" would hurry up and clear you to spill the beans. 

image.gif  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch on scents or price??? I can probably get clearance to leak ONE, and it’ll take me a day or two to get it 😬
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinchon scents or price??? I can probably get clearance to leak ONE, and it’ll take me a day or two to get it 😬

Probably price.

And, thanks. 😊

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch anyone know who is on the fifty dollar bill?? It’s less than him…. I didn’t even ask if I could post that. 😏 YIKES.
Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@CorrToryou’re right…think honey body creamS! VATS for a STEAL! I think everyone will be shocked at the price for a FULL liter! (Or TWO 16.9oz VATS) 🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯 SIX choices, and 3 scents/formulations are BRAND NEW! 😍

If the TS is just a large body cream (or duo) I'm not sure that I'd be interested.  Even at a good price.  Plus the $5.95 shipping will be added.  But I never say never and could still be tempted depending on what is offered and what else is on sale. 

Trusted Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

@Ilovelife123  Thank you for the scoop! I recall a few years ago, Perlier did a similar TS with 2 big vats of cream - that was duo of different flavors. I bought shea butters since they're my favorite from their line. 

Any chance that Honey & Raw Sugar will be an option in this TS? Smiley Happy I've tried many of their honey scents and really love this light tropical scent!

Trusted Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

@Ilovelife123  Thank you for the scoop! I recall a few years ago, Perlier did a similar TS with 2 big vats of cream - that was duo of different flavors. I bought shea butters since they're my favorite from their line. 

Any chance that Honey & Raw Sugar will be an option in this TS? Smiley Happy I've tried many of their honey scents and really love this light tropical scent!

I love their Shea too. They were my go to for bath & body until Korres, Beekman came along. Recently I bought a Shea kit & really loved it. I think it is as nourishing as the Korres butters. Since then I have been stalking the Shea kits for a sale price. 

Trusted Contributor

@FindingMyJoy honey and raw sugar is NOT a TS choice (but I love it, too) The 6 choices are GREAT! 😍
Valued Contributor

Are there two products in the TS?