Respected Contributor

Re: So Perlier does have a 3/1 TS on HSN!!!

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@MakeUpMaidn, think honey! 🍯 I love double latter, too, but this round is HONEY!!! The price is INCREDIBLE!

@Ilovelife123 

OH...Thanks for the heads up re: Latte, and for Honey.

Ppl LOVE, LOVE their Honey. I think that was their original, eons ago, wasnt it?  Still is their Fave, if I remember correctly!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm fighting the urge to order the moisturizer and booster that's on this week's deal drop. 

Respected Contributor

It seems like they haven't had a Honey TS in some time and are due.  Remember the old days when they did at least a yearly Honey bath and body TS?  I'm a fan of the classics and do have a little in my stash - original honey, honey vanilla, honey orange, honey lemon.  I also still have some honey cinnamon and honey & biscotti which was a huge favorite!!

Some of the newer honey scents have had some mixed reviews and I've not tried them.  I hope the new ones this time are good!

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf THEY ARE AMAZING!!! I think you’ll be pleased! ❤️
Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, I ordered both the “day cream” and “night cream” option since I know I love the booster! I grabbed some clearance bras to SHOVE ME OVER THE “FREE SHIPPING EDGE”! 😆
Esteemed Contributor

YOU ARE THE BEST llovelife123!!!

LOVE THE HONEY AND CAN'T WAIT!!!

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinch, I ordered both the “day cream” and “night cream” option since I know I love the booster! I grabbed some clearance bras to SHOVE ME OVER THE “FREE SHIPPING EDGE”! 😆

Enabler! 😉

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine 

As well versed as you are on skincare, I can't believe you've never heard of Perlier featured on HSN. 

I don't watch shopping channels.  I don't watch tv.  I've never heard of most of the beauty products the home shopping networks seem to sell.  I read about them here.  I've seen the word Perlier from time to time but never bothered looking it up.  It was the honey that caught my attention.  I can't use scented bath products and I have body/hand lotions and liquid soaps  that I like.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I enable MYSELF more than anyone else. I watched the short clip video on Perlier’s Weekly Deal Drop!! I am SO glad there is auto ship! 🤣
Valued Contributor

@Ilovelife123 Thanks for the heads up! I love Perlier. My guess is it's something from the Honey Miel line, but I guess we will see!