Trusted Contributor

Re: So Perlier does have a 3/1 TS on HSN!!!

@SnowOwl79, it’s a duo. Two of the same product! ❤️
Honored Contributor

Sadly, I think my interest is beginning to wane.  Who needs two VATS of body cream?  Between Tweak'd and Skinn, I have multiple tubs of body butters and creams.

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@CorrToryou’re right…think honey body creamS! VATS for a STEAL! I think everyone will be shocked at the price for a FULL liter! (Or TWO 16.9oz VATS) 🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯 SIX choices, and 3 scents/formulations are BRAND NEW! 😍

If the TS is just a large body cream (or duo) I'm not sure that I'd be interested.  Even at a good price.  Plus the $5.95 shipping will be added.  But I never say never and could still be tempted depending on what is offered and what else is on sale. 

@sueinsf this is my thinking exactly. even if it's something I really want and the price is really good, the new shipping charges will make me think twice. 

@Ilovelife123 not sure if you can answer this but do you work at HSN? is there any inside info about how the new shipping charges are affecting sales? I know Perlier usually charged shipping, but Korres, Beekman, and others never did. 

Trusted Contributor

@CorrTor I do NOT work at HSN. I am going to stay silent on the new shipping charges. I know some believe that the vendors pay the shipping…that’s not true.
Valued Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@CorrTorI do NOT work at HSN. I am going to stay silent on the new shipping charges. I know some believe that the vendors pay the shipping…that’s not true.

@Ilovelife123  I understand. I remember recently when Nakery was on Liz made a comment about always having free shipping. Just wondering how the individual companies feel about the changes.  I guess it's part of the contract each brand has with HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@CorrTorI do NOT work at HSN. I am going to stay silent on the new shipping charges. I know some believe that the vendors pay the shipping…that’s not true.

I'm one who has stated that the vendors pay the shipping charges. I don't know about Perlier; perhaps because they have been a long time vendor they don't. I know for a fact that Trish McEvoy did because she stated on a podcast and in an interview that she didn't believe customers should pay for shipping and the only way HSN would allow this would be if she paid the cost.

Beekman 1802 stated the same thing. At least, when I spoke to their corporate office. One of the biggest complaints they had while at ShopHQ was the outrageous shipping fees and the stated that ShopHQ would NOT allow free shipping. Now, there were many issues with ShopHQ I found out as I had many orders that were wrong, damaged, etc so I was on the phone with Beekman 1802 quite often. My last order with them at SHopHQ was a huge one and SO messed up that I spent almost an hour with their CS; Beekman 1802 RESENT me the order from THEIR company at NO charge (excellent CS). It was then that I was told that they, like Trish, wanted customers to not be charged shipping and so they negotiated with HSN that BEEKMAN would pay the shipping fees. I have been told repeatedly by QVC, HSN and ShopHQ that the VENDOR chooses how products are shipped and that's where the cost of it comes in. Tis true at least with the jewelry vendors at ShopHQ as well as many food items from QVC and HSN as well.

I do wonder how the vendors feel about this shipping mess.  After my wakeup call this past weekend, I will be VERY careful about ordering from HSN going forward.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Trusted Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee ShopHQ is a nightmare, top to bottom. I gave up on them several years ago. As far as who foots the bill for shipping, I can’t really discuss that “in depth”…❤️
Trusted Contributor

https://www.hsn.com/products/perlier-2-pack-honey-body-cream/10089155

Well HSN loaded (and quickly deleted) the TS for next Wednesday! 🤣 The price is under $50!!! 6 different choices (3 are BRAND NEW) ❤️
Trusted Contributor

HSN also loaded the coordating 2 piece shower creams (I didn't even know we were getting these!!!) NEW SCENTS REALEASED! 🤣

https://www.hsn.com/search?store=&query=Perlier+honey+shower+cream+2-

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Ilovelife123 

The addition of the body cleansers sweetens the deal and now I'm reconsidering, 😵‍💫 I could make some nice gift sets for my girls (Mother's Day) besides for myself. 

Would you mind giving an overview of the scents you're familiar with?  And does the scent in the body cream last long?  Each of my girls work with closely the public so I'm thinking they'd need something pleasant and lasting, but not overly strong.