Esteemed Contributor

Slow shipping with IT Cosmetics

Has anyone noticed the slow shipping with IT Cosmetics on qvc. I wonder if they are shipped from IT or a qvc warehouse. I have never had slow shipping with qvc. But the last couple of IT products have been so slow to ship out. I was thinking they might be shipping from IT since they just had their f and f sale and maybe are backtracked with orders.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Slow shipping with IT Cosmetics

Yes, very frustrating! I work out of town and when I ordered there was plenty of time for items to ship and be delivered! Took days for delivery! Very inconvenient because I have to remember to keep checking so I can have someone go to my home and get packages! I've decided this isn't for me and won't be ordering again!

Unfortunate for IT, good products but not worth the aggravation!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Slow shipping with IT Cosmetics

I am not in any hurry. If it took a few days or a couple of weeks I really don't mind. When I ordered the bye bye pores pressed a couple of weeks ago it was in process for like 5 days. Then another five to receive them. I think this has got to be because they are shipped by IT. Other qvc products always are shipped and received pretty quick for me. I ordered two of the  new confidence in your glow directly from IT website and it also took a long time. But again their f and f sale was going on so I understand that.