Honored Contributor

I am sick of the phony demonstrations by Dyson with their hair dryer.  First of all the model's hair is dry in parts and just damp on some other parts.  What a joke but they are trying to sell this $400 hair dryer.  At least be honest about it and give an honest demonstration.  Did you notice how fine the model's hair is?  And, how does someone go from 45 minutes to 15 minutes drying their hair? Not belivable.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Last time I watched this hair dryer presentation, they said it only takes 4 minutes to dry hair -- and the model had long thick hair.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1   It's OK, whatever it takes to sell a $400 hair dryer.

and everything sold on TV and the internet is honest to goodness the truth and of course, just delicious.

Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

my husband gave me my dyson for one of my christmas presents and absolutely love it.  takes me 5 minutes to dry my hair which would normally take 15 to 20 minutes.  i for one am very happy with it but we all like different things  

Honored Contributor

@weezer111,     People buy what they like.  I only have a problem with showing a model whose hair is nowhere near wet and then to proceed to dry it.  Be honest.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

I remember thinking the same thing the last time I watched -It was a girl with very thin hair!!

Frequent Contributor

I did not even like my Dyson Hairdryer. I returned mine. Hair was always very frizzy. I later bought myself a Drybar Buttercup Hairdryer . Very happy with my Drybar Buttercup Hairdryer. Was not at all with the Dyson . And the horrible thick cord on the Dyson Hairdryer. 

Respected Contributor

I hope they comply with your demand.

Respected Contributor

Hi Kat....I have never seen a demo of that dryer...I just watched part of it & I totally agree with you. Demonstrating the dyson with fine hair is not a true test of the time it takes to dry hair as they claim. A true test of the dryer should have been with one of the models with wet thicker hair .If I were comtemplating on buying that dryer, that demo. certainly would not convince me.

Respected Contributor

The first time I saw the presentation I told myself that it was not a very good way to show the quality of that dryer. The model has really thin hair. I would think it would be more impressive to show someone with thicker, fuller hair.