Esteemed Contributor

Today's special value NuFace

Does anyone have this and do you like it? Would you get it again?

I didn't see any reviews under where the product is featured.

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today's special value NuFace

@happycat wrote:

Does anyone have this and do you like it? Would you get it again?

I didn't see any reviews under where the product is featured.

TIA

Yes, owned one for years as an quicker application than the facemaster.

No I would never purchase another - on of the most ineffective facial toners I have tried.

More money does not equal more effective.

Trusted Contributor

I have the mini nuface and love it.  It does what it says it's supposed to do.  I recommend getting at least a 5X magnification mirror if you decide to purchase the NuFace.  You will be able to see what it is doing for your skin.  It definitely tones and lifts, but you need to use it as directed.  Regular usage at first, followed by maintenance when you feel you have the desired result.  I use mine in conjunction with the SkinClinical (which I don't see on QVC any longer).

Trusted Contributor

I started off with the big one back in August '12. Loved it but I was very faithful. Huge difference for my sunken cheeks and soft chin line. Also that pesky waddle. Oh yeah and the eyes.

That one died and I bought the mini a couple of years ago or so. Love it and still get great results. I use it at least 5 days a week even after all this time.

i have terrible elasticity so at 72 I need all the help I can get. To me it is no different than exercising every day which I also do. If I were to quit doing either, my muscles would slacken 

I also have had the Lightstim for the same amount of time and use,that several times a week so for me, that all works well.

You do have to be consistent to see results. I saw results after the second day. Even the girl who was doing my pedis did a double take when I walked in after them2md day of use. That was just the beginning of improvements.