Super Contributor
On 10/1/2014 SeaGal said:
On 9/30/2014 F1wild said:

I just had one of those "AHA!" or "Duh!" moments - we're all discussing the faint rose scent in the Stem Rejen serum - well, I'm not sure if this is a new ingredient or not, but didnt he talk about the stem cells from the Alpine Rose? Maybe using as a slight natural fragrance as well?

I think you may be on to something here F1wild

Dimitri does NOT add fragrance to any of his products so anything we are smelling is all natural sources...

I know he has said no added fragrances, so after listening to my Mom whining about her failing rose bushes, I had roses on the brain, and so took a gander at the ingredients again and figure this must be the source.

Respected Contributor
On 10/1/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Ebay is flooded right now with all the pieces of that TTV, some good Buy It Now prices too.

I am happy you are happy beautymogul.

You all have me curious now. I was thinking of giving up the serums when I am done with mine (originals) and just going with the Creme Reverse products over my Matrixyl 20%. I can be strong, I can be strong. lol

LOL! I can't give up the serums or the Matrixyl. And I also use Glutathiosome. Love my little brown bottles ;-)

I wished after the fact that I had gotten that Gluthathisome TTV too. I still eyeball those pieces on the bay!! I really want to simplify my routine so I passed when it was on but it was painful!

I am aiming for Matrixyl and the Creme Reverse face and eye. Of course the Line Peel and the Translucense under them. My skin loves that DWP line of the Collagenisis products.

Honored Contributor

Ebay is flooded right now with all the pieces of that TTV, some good Buy It Now prices too.

You all have me curious now. I was thinking of giving up the serums when I am done with mine (originals) and just going with the Creme Reverse products over my Matrixyl 20%. I can be strong, I can be strong. lol

LOL! I can't give up the serums or the Matrixyl. And I also use Glutathiosome. Love my little brown bottles ;-)

I wished after the fact that I had gotten that Gluthathisome TTV too. I still eyeball those pieces on the bay!! I really want to simplify my routine so I passed when it was on but it was painful!

I am aiming for Matrixyl and the Creme Reverse face and eye. Of course the Line Peel and the Translucense under them. My skin loves that DWP line of the Collagenisis products.

Got the Glutathiosome with the Isomers TTV Goddess kit-- my 1st Isomers purchase. In fact, every shophq Skinn & Isomers beauty TTV that I've purchased has been a winner. Hope that streak continues...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Are the Creme Reverse face/eye considered moisturizers? Sorry if it's a dumb question as I'm still trying to get all if the products straight.

Honored Contributor
On 10/1/2014 F1wild said:

Are the Creme Reverse face/eye considered moisturizers? Sorry if it's a dumb question as I'm still trying to get all if the products straight.

Yes, both the creme reverse and 24 hour cream are moisturizers. Glad you and others ask questions. I always learn something new!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Yes, both the creme reverse and 24 hour cream are moisturizers. Glad you and others ask questions. I always learn something new!!!

Thank you! I'll keep my eyes open to a good deal next time it's Skinn TV!

Honored Contributor

I know some customers are fans of creme reverse, but not 24 hour cream which seems to be "heavy", but adding the lipid oil has made a positive difference.

Super Contributor

I know some customers are fans of creme reverse, but not 24 hour cream which seems to be "heavy", but adding the lipid oil has made a positive difference.

I've only tried the 24 hr cream with/without lipid oil. I wonder how the 2 creams compare, other than viscosity?

I feel as though Dimitri has become my personal Yoda. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Not a dumb question F1wild, yes, the Creme Reverse is a semi light weight gel cream, think in between his new serums you are using and a regular face cream in texture, same with the eye CR.

Super Contributor

Not a dumb question F1wild, yes, the Creme Reverse is a semi light weight gel creme, think in between his new serums you are using and a regular face cream in texture, same with the eye CR.

Ah, I used to use PTR Laser Free moisture gel and liked it, although it did have a bit of a silicone feel to it.