Respected Contributor

Oh no no not this, its delishous.

I think he has has 3 TTVs in the Creme Reverse line since he launched it, the last one almost 2 months ago, I bought 2 kits! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor
On 10/1/2014 F1wild said:
On 10/1/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 10/1/2014 SeaGal said:
On 10/1/2014 SeaGal said:

Ebay is flooded right now with all the pieces of that TTV, some good Buy It Now prices too.

I am happy you are happy beautymogul.

You all have me curious now. I was thinking of giving up the serums when I am done with mine (originals) and just going with the Creme Reverse products over my Matrixyl 20%. I can be strong, I can be strong. lol

LOL! I can't give up the serums or the Matrixyl. And I also use Glutathiosome. Love my little brown bottles ;-)

I wished after the fact that I had gotten that Gluthathisome TTV too. I still eyeball those pieces on the bay!! I really want to simplify my routine so I passed when it was on but it was painful!

I am aiming for Matrixyl and the Creme Reverse face and eye. Of course the Line Peel and the Translucense under them. My skin loves that DWP line of the Collagenisis products.

Are the Creme Reverse face/eye considered moisturizers? Sorry if it's a dumb question as I'm still trying to get all if the products straight.

Yes, both the creme reverse and 24 hour cream are moisturizers. Glad you and others ask questions. I always learn something new!!!

Thank you! I'll keep my eyes open to a good deal next time it's Skinn TV!

I know some customers are fans of creme reverse, but not 24 hour cream which seems to be "heavy", but adding the lipid oil has made a positive difference.

I've only tried the 24 hr cream with/without lipid oil. I wonder how the 2 creams compare, other than viscosity?

I feel as though Dimitri has become my personal Yoda. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I think myshell describe the result of cocktailing the lipid oil &24 cream as "whipped decadence". It could help with absorption as well as cutting out an extra step.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

That sounds like a nice combo when cocktailed together for the dryer gals.

Super Contributor

Think I'm gonna try mixing the Secret Elixir Oil into the 24 hr tonight. Sounds decadent.

I did the Lipid Oil into my PC tinted moisturizer w/ SPF this morning. Was so nice and dewy..not oily at all. Then the Orchid Gel over that made the perfect finish.

Honored Contributor
On 10/2/2014 MandySays said:

Think I'm gonna try mixing the Secret Elixir Oil into the 24 hr tonight. Sounds decadent.

I did the Lipid Oil into my PC tinted moisturizer w/ SPF this morning. Was so nice and dewy..not oily at all. Then the Orchid Gel over that made the perfect finish.

I'm using the midnight oil as the final step-not adding moisturizer, and it's been perfect for the summer/early fall. Once winter hits, I'm going to add the moisturizer.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
I LOVE SKINN!!!!!!!!
Super Contributor
On 10/2/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I'm using the midnight oil as the final step-not adding moisturizer, and it's been perfect for the summer/early fall. Once winter hits, I'm going to add the moisturizer.

I LOVE the Midnight Elixir oil!!!! The new oil is nice but my favorite is the Elixir oil. I love the way it makes my skin feel:-)

Honored Contributor
On 10/2/2014 myshell624 said:
On 10/2/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I LOVE the Midnight Elixir oil!!!! The new oil is nice but my favorite is the Elixir oil. I love the way it makes my skin feel:-)

I also love the aromatics of the elixir oil. Haven't cracked the seal yet of the lipid oil.

Super Contributor

I do love both oils. My only complaint is the packaging for the Lipid Oil..I would prefer a dropper like the Elixir. I just have trouble controlling the LO..I don't need a full pump of it..only need like half at the time, but it's tough to control.

I will probably transfer it to one of my 1oz glass dropper bottles..just hate to lose any of it in the process haha. LIQUID GOLD!

Super Contributor

I've been looking at other products and found I've been getting the Crease Release and Creme Reverse mixed up. I have so much to learn.