Super Contributor
On 10/3/2014 F1wild said:

I've been looking at other products and found I've been getting the Crease Release and Creme Reverse mixed up. I have so much to learn.

LOL..I only have the Crease Release. It's ok (I got it because it came with a good deal on one of his eye shadow palettes and Reorganize)..but I don't think I'll order it again. Reorganize does the same thing for me and works better.

Super Contributor
On 10/1/2014 F1wild said:
On 10/1/2014 SeaGal said:

Not a dumb question F1wild, yes, the Creme Reverse is a semi light weight gel creme, think in between his new serums you are using and a regular face cream in texture, same with the eye CR.

Ah, I used to use PTR Laser Free moisture gel and liked it, although it did have a bit of a silicone feel to it.

I tried that with a little kit I got from QVC -- I literally washed it off because of the "bit of silicone feel" :-) I used to LOVE silicone products, don't know when I became so anti-silicone. I don't get reactions from it, I just don't like the feel any more. Chock it up to age, I guess -- along with intolerance to heavy perfumes.

Super Contributor

Sorry Chi, I have been lighting the candle at both ends, no, the new lipid oil that is in the tsv is what i love, although I do use the secret elixir as well. I use the new oil for daytime use, right before my primer, it soaks in and my skin is like suede. I am really loving the improved stem regen, all versions. My skin seems to respond to the new versions better than the old. So, I guess his new and improved is just that! I am wondering if he is going to start and do more new and improved, I mean how many new products can he come out with each month. I feel like his formulations are just right now. I would l9ove to see him do a retinol stand alone product, that would be a nice edition.

Honored Contributor
On 10/3/2014 beautymogul said:

Sorry Chi, I have been lighting the candle at both ends, no, the new lipid oil that is in the tsv is what i love, although I do use the secret elixir as well. I use the new oil for daytime use, right before my primer, it soaks in and my skin is like suede. I am really loving the improved stem regen, all versions. My skin seems to respond to the new versions better than the old. So, I guess his new and improved is just that! I am wondering if he is going to start and do more new and improved, I mean how many new products can he come out with each month. I feel like his formulations are just right now. I would l9ove to see him do a retinol stand alone product, that would be a nice edition.

I'm also using the new serums although still have unopened super sized ones of the older version. Sounds like the new lipid oil is a big hit too!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri