Super Contributor

I just had one of those "AHA!" or "Duh!" moments - we're all discussing the faint rose scent in the Stem Rejen serum - well, I'm not sure if this is a new ingredient or not, but didnt he talk about the stem cells from the Alpine Rose? Maybe using as a slight natural fragrance as well?

Valued Contributor
On 9/30/2014 F1wild said:
On 9/30/2014 SunnyRose said:
On 9/30/2014 SeaGal said:

Wackers, yes the Lipids are a brand new item from Skinn this last visit. I went to get you the item # but it was only available in the TTV and it sold out. I did see one on ebay, not sure if it or others are there now, I am not sure of the exact name, sorry.

There is also a fairly new oil called the Secret Elixer Midnight Recovery Complex some of the gals are raving about too. I believe it is for your night time regimin, but anytime is good too. That is item #307 704 if you want to look at the ingred. deck.

I would definitely recommend the 24 Hr Youth Preservation Cream for you.

I am really enjoying the new Lipid Infusion Oil.

Wackers I also think you would enjoy that and the 24 hour cream if you have dry skin and live in the desert region as I do. I sleep with a humidifier almost every night but the 24 hour cream is really great even on top of other moisturizers and over my retinol cream at night.

Hey SunnyRose - Dimitri is saving those of us in dry, dry, dry (except for last week) Arizona!!

F1wild, he really did save my dry skin last "winter" such as they are here. Even though we don't get the very cold weather and snow and all, the air is so dry I could not get rid of my dry chapped lips until his Lip6x and the 24 hour moisture cream, which were both highly recommended by many here in the forum, was a great find.

Super Contributor
On 9/30/2014 SeaGal said:

Wackers, yes the Lipids are a brand new item from Skinn this last visit. I went to get you the item # but it was only available in the TTV and it sold out. I did see one on ebay, not sure if it or others are there now, I am not sure of the exact name, sorry.

There is also a fairly new oil called the Secret Elixer Midnight Recovery Complex some of the gals are raving about too. I believe it is for your night time regimin, but anytime is good too. That is item #307 704 if you want to look at the ingred. deck.

I would definitely recommend the 24 Hr Youth Preservation Cream for you.

I am really enjoying the new Lipid Infusion Oil.

Wackers I also think you would enjoy that and the 24 hour cream if you have dry skin and live in the desert region as I do. I sleep with a humidifier almost every night but the 24 hour cream is really great even on top of other moisturizers and over my retinol cream at night.

Hey SunnyRose - Dimitri is saving those of us in dry, dry, dry (except for last week) Arizona!!

F1wild, he really did save my dry skin last "winter" such as they are here. Even though we don't get the very cold weather and snow and all, the air is so dry I could not get rid of my dry chapped lips until his Lip6x and the 24 hour moisture cream, which were both highly recommended by many here in the forum, was a great find.

I only bought 2 of one kit and already feel like I'll be preventing problems rather than treating the trouble.

Respected Contributor

I just had one of those "AHA!" or "Duh!" moments - we're all discussing the faint rose scent in the Stem Rejen serum - well, I'm not sure if this is a new ingredient or not, but didnt he talk about the stem cells from the Alpine Rose? Maybe using as a slight natural fragrance as well?

I think you may be on to something here F1wild

Dimitri does NOT add fragrance to any of his products so anything we are smelling is all natural sources...

Super Contributor

After using the new Skinn serums for a few days now, I can say I am totally happy with them. I've been using the previous serums for just a couple of months (based on all the raves here) and so was anxious to try the new ones. I see a little differences as noted by many of you - one is a little thicker and one a bit thinner, color of serum different, etc. But, bottom line, I'm still really pleased with them. Also, I'm enjoying the oil combined with the Twenty Four Hour Cream which is lighter in consistency but still super moisturizing. Only item I've not opened is the lip serum, but I'm sure that will be fine too. Definitely will continue with them all for sure.

Respected Contributor

Yeah more happiness!

Super Contributor

I waited a few days before I replied, I am loving the new versions, and this new lipid oil is my all time favorite oil out there, I sure wish I had ordered 2 but I am sure they will be available. Gonna stock up on the oil, it just mixes with everything and it is great on its own as well. I think he did a great job on improving these, they feel wonderful on my skin and can't wait for a month or so to see if I have any long term results starting.

Honored Contributor
On 10/1/2014 beautymogul said:

I waited a few days before I replied, I am loving the new versions, and this new lipid oil is my all time favorite oil out there, I sure wish I had ordered 2 but I am sure they will be available. Gonna stock up on the oil, it just mixes with everything and it is great on its own as well. I think he did a great job on improving these, they feel wonderful on my skin and can't wait for a month or so to see if I have any long term results starting.

Interesting...The lipid oil was not the compelling "buy" for me, but I do love the midnight elixir oil. Do you use the midnight oil?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Ebay is flooded right now with all the pieces of that TTV, some good Buy It Now prices too.

I am happy you are happy beautymogul.

You all have me curious now. I was thinking of giving up the serums when I am done with mine (originals) and just going with the Creme Reverse products over my Matrixyl 20%. I can be strong, I can be strong. lol

Honored Contributor
On 10/1/2014 SeaGal said:

Ebay is flooded right now with all the pieces of that TTV, some good Buy It Now prices too.

I am happy you are happy beautymogul.

You all have me curious now. I was thinking of giving up the serums when I am done with mine (originals) and just going with the Creme Reverse products over my Matrixyl 20%. I can be strong, I can be strong. lol

LOL! I can't give up the serums or the Matrixyl. And I also use Glutathiosome. Love my little brown bottles ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri