Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora spring sale for VIBs/BIs

Looking at Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment, Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick, Bite Beauty Lip Pencils

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well I spent more than I intended because I just can't let that discount go to waste. I bought, Josie's Mango Body Butter, YSL Lip Cream Stain in Explicit Pink, Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Suntan, IT Bye Bye Makeup Melting Cleanser, Dr. Jart SPF, Josie's Milk, Josie's Reserve. The Reserve was not even on my list but the SA talked me into. Also got Kat Von D Lock It Creamy Concealer. Right now that is my favorite concealer. I have very dry skin and this doesn't dry me out.

Super Contributor

I have always wanted to try a Viseart eyeshadow palette, so I went for the Paris Nudes.

I also got a Buxom lipgloss.

Super Contributor

I've been looking at Biossance Squalane & Vitamin C Rose Oil for a while.  It has good reviews.  And squalane is supposed to be very good for your skin.  Probably will end up getting it.

Frequent Contributor

This was fun to read. I placed my order last night, had to change it up since some of the things in my original basket had sold out. Plus I was on Ambien when I placed the order and I do my best shopping when I'm on Ambien! Smiley Tongue

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation in 46 Golden Deep

Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Creme in Shush Blush

Sephora Pro Small Stippling Brush #42

NARS Sun Washing Bronzer in Laguna (a new, more sheer version)

Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Incandescent Electra (cool peach)

Sephora Luster Matte Longwear Liq Lipstick in two colors

Sephora Cream Lip Stain in two colors

Used some points for YSL Shocking Mascara and TF Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

I want to review a bunch of liquid lipsticks because they have come a long way (comfort, non drying) in a very short amount of time. Normally I would not bite the bullet on the Marc Jacobs liquid lipstick but it gets such great reviews. 

Esteemed Contributor

I went, I saw, I left. I'm a VIB and didn't buy anything. Maybe it's the local Canadian Sephora but it's just not very well stocked like the American stores. They never have a clearance section like the Las Vegas Miracle Mile Sephora does. The Canadian Sephora stores just don't entice me to part with my money. I don't buy online either. I prefer to see and touch the goods before I buy.

Respected Contributor

My usual....2 Hourglass eyebrow pencils in dark brown. Holy Grail!!! I panic if I don't have  at least 2 back-ups. This sale couldn't have come at a better time bc I opened up a new one last week - leaving me with only 1 back-up. Yikes!!😲

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't planning on buying anything, but Laura Mercier's new dark translucent loose setting powder was sold out elsewhere, so I took advantage of the event to buy that at a reduced price.  

While on the Sephora site to check availablity of the LM powder, I perused other things and stubbled across Nest Passiflora products at clearance prices. I got the ($55) body cream for $29, and the ($72) EDP for $39, and the VIB discount which puts that purchase into the quite a deal category. Woman Very Happy     

Honored Contributor

I'm a BI and bought 2 UD Razor Sharp liquid eyeliners in Deep End & Perversion.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I am a BI too so only 10% off but I used mrrebates for 4% cashback and retailmenot gift card for another 4% off so 18% off- and I didn't even have to spend thousands of dollars to be a Rouge in order to get that amount off, LOL! Smiley Very Happy