Regular Contributor

Sephora spring sale for VIBs/BIs

I'm looking for ideas.  ...  What is anyone getting on the sale?

Honored Contributor

Re: Sephora spring sale for VIBs/BIs

I am getting some Wander Beauty items to try and maybe Josie's vibrancy foundation. That is all I am interested in. 

By the way, make sure to get a gift card from Retailmenot to use to purchase your sale items -they are selling them for 4% off- every little extra bit helps!

Frequent Contributor

I bought the Too Faced Natural Love eyeshadow palette. I don't have any of the Natural Eyes palettes, so I thought it was a good kit for me.

I wanted the sun safety kit but my SIJCP did not have them. They also didn't have the Kat Von D Shade n Light eye palette, so I had to order it online.

I am still tempted by a few items, but I have to be strong!

Honored Contributor

BTW, does anyone know if it is one time use or more? I read the fine print on my discount card but it didn't say unless I missed it, which is possible since I tend to read things too quickly at times. I know normally it can be used more than once but you never know when they will change that.

TIA!

Valued Contributor

I'm buying some Morccanoil body products, I LOVE the scent. The  Too Faced peach palette. Too answer the above question, yes you can use it multiple times. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I am getting some Wander Beauty items to try and maybe Josie's vibrancy foundation. That is all I am interested in. 

By the way, make sure to get a gift card from Retailmenot to use to purchase your sale items -they are selling them for 4% off- every little extra bit helps!

@HappyDaze - I think you'll love the Vibrancy. I have it. I first bought it here in Light (Mystical), then after talking to an mua at Sephora, I bought it there in Euphoric (Light/Medium - neutral). It gives me such a nice finish. As for shades, I find I like it best when I mix the two shades! A little does go a long way. I'll be anxious to see how you like it when you get it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I got a Marc Jacobs blush and the bronzer brush, a MUFE foundation, Glamglow setting spray, and Sephora hairbrush cleaner (so exciting -- lol). Tomorrow I'm going to go in store and look at the Bite lip pencils and pick up the new MJ Omega Coconut bronzer. There just wasn't a ton of stuff to tempt me!!

Respected Contributor

I'm fairly certain you can use it more than once, and I'm pretty sure I read it on a blog or something, too 

@HappyDaze wrote:

BTW, does anyone know if it is one time use or more? I read the fine print on my discount card but it didn't say unless I missed it, which is possible since I tend to read things too quickly at times. I know normally it can be used more than once but you never know when they will change that.

TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom, I think you'll like Josie's Vibrancy foundation a lot.  It's one of my favorites.  However, if you're planning to buy it between April 20-23 at Sephora and save only 10%, why not order direct from Josie's website and save 22% through April 22.  Josie is having an Earth Day special and the discount applies to every item on her website. 

Regular Contributor

The code is multi- use. I'm getting Drunk Elephant C Firma Day Serum, Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation and the sun safety kit.