Trusted Contributor

Re: Sephora spring sale for VIBs/BIs

I bought a backup drunk elephant vit c serum.  And I ordered the Katvond  face contour palette.🙂

Honored Contributor

I just went tonight and ended up with a few things. Still thinking about some others! Smiley Wink

Dr. Feelgood complexion balm by Benefit

Fresh sugar antiperspirant - this is all I use and I stock up at the sales

Sephora eyebrow pencil 

Benefit brow gel

Respected Contributor

I skipped the Sephora sale.  My heart wasn't in it.  I still feel I saved a TON of money!!!

Instead I went to Wal-Mart.  Someone here said the Elf eyebrow pencil was good.   Thanks very much to the poster.. sorry I can't remember who. 

The last time I was there the Taupe was sold out.  They had a fresh stock so I bought 2 in Taupe at $2 bucks ea.  This is the best eyebrow pencil I've ever used & I've tried plenty!  Even the spoolie on the end is more sturdy and better than the high dollar brand  But the product itself blew me away. Brow Wiz pales in comparison. I'm amazed at the performance of this little jewel and thrilled about my find!  lol - :smileyvery-happy: ~~~~Cheap Thrills~~~~~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last night I went online & ordered the Sol de Janiero Brazilian Bum Bum Cream with the Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel and the Nest Midnight Fleur Body Cream. This order now puts me in the future at VIB status. The cream I received in a skin care sample & liked it a lot.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I ordered a bottle of Dolce and Gabanna Floral Drops fragrance. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

I bought a backup drunk elephant vit c serum.  And I ordered the Katvond  face contour palette.🙂

I love her face contour palette. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Cwoldie wrote:

The code is multi- use. I'm getting Drunk Elephant C Firma Day Serum, Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation and the sun safety kit.

have read good things about the Drunk Elephant, but I think that's a bad name for a brand

Regular Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Cwoldie wrote:

The code is multi- use. I'm getting Drunk Elephant C Firma Day Serum, Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation and the sun safety kit.

have read good things about the Drunk Elephant, but I think that's a bad name for a brand

It's not as bad as you think.  I found this on the Sephora website:

The name Drunk Elephant is rooted in a myth that elephants became intoxicated by eating marula fruit.

Most of the DE products contain Marula Oil.  It's a nice brand.  I've been impressed with the products I've tried.

Trusted Contributor

@Funloving  Would you say the Elf taupe is similar in color to ABH Brow Wiz taupe?  I use ABH and like it, but it is rather pricey.  However, I can never find anything else that has a similar color that I like.  Most light browns are too warm, I need a more ashy brown or a dark blonde.  Haven't liked some of the so-called dupes like NYX micro brow.  I'll have to try to find the Elf.
Honored Contributor

thanks for the heads up - 

sun safety kit

BE mineral veil