Respected Contributor

Spf for the face that does not irritate eyes?

I am looking for an spf for the face that doen`t migrate into the eyes and irritate. I am aware of Dr. Denese`s Day cream spf 30 with the zinc oxide but would like another choice?

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spf for the face that does not irritate eyes?

My mother has sensitive eyes as well, but likes this because it doesn't irritate her eyes.  It's available at a lot of different stores (Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target) and online.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

I like California baby and Shiseido.  SPF 50.  Also la Roche posey.

Respected Contributor

I use Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30.  I've used it for years.  It's one of the few products I buy of any line over and over. 

SKIN RECOVERY Lotion SPF 30

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You could try a powder brush-on sunscreen. I like those. ColorScience Sunforgettable is a good one.

Edited to add: They're on sale at Overstock.com right now! Normally they're a bit pricey. Looks like almost half off.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I have very sensitive skin and after trying many facial sunscreens found Josie Maran's SPF 47 moisturizer works for me and does not irritate my skin or eyes. I use the tinted version. 

Respected Contributor

I agree with @itsmagic   Josie Maran, I am super sensitive and her products never ever bother my eyes or anything..I also use the tinted...Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I also use Josie's tinted SPF 47- no irritation and no white cast.

Esteemed Contributor

Cerave makes physical sunscreens that use zinc oxide and titanium dioxide as the sunscreens and they come in yellow and white packaging. I buy this in the U.S. My sister uses this on her face and she says it does not irritate her eyes when she's sweating riding her bike. I usually buy this at Walgreens.

Image result for cerave sunscreen pinterest

Valued Contributor

Josie Maran is the only spf I have found which does not bother my eyes. I put it all over my eye area.

I live in Florida, am very fair, have had years of sun damage and am compulsive about putting sunscreen on before I leave the house.

I do not like any of her other products. But her sunscreen is the best.