Honored Contributor
Chaz's Finishing a Treatment cream is awesome for curls. I apply it after diffusing my hair and I have full spirals all day long.
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
New Contributor
ChynnaBlu, I have been wanting to try the Shea Moisture coconut hibiscus line for awhile and finally picked up the style milk, the moisture mist and the gel. The only one I've tried so far is the gel and I can't believe how great my curls look and feel. The first time I tried it I used too much and was not wowed by the results but after reading reviews that less is more I tried it again and am really impressed.
Respected Contributor
On 5/3/2015 Royal Family said: Chaz's Finishing a Treatment cream is awesome for curls. I apply it after diffusing my hair and I have full spirals all day long.

Oh gosh my Husband just finished up the only tube I have ever had of this...I would of never thought to use it after diffusing, I will try it when I can get some more...Love all the idea's everyone shares!

Trusted Contributor

I found if I dont use a lot of product it makes my hair frizzy.

Valued Contributor

bumping

Honored Contributor
On 5/4/2015 yogadancer said: ChynnaBlu, I have been wanting to try the Shea Moisture coconut hibiscus line for awhile and finally picked up the style milk, the moisture mist and the gel. The only one I've tried so far is the gel and I can't believe how great my curls look and feel. The first time I tried it I used too much and was not wowed by the results but after reading reviews that less is more I tried it again and am really impressed.

I'm so glad you like it! You definitely don't need a lot with any of their styling products. Even distribution is key or I get spots where waves are defined and look great and then a section where there's some frizz.

I love my WEN cleansers, oils, and treatments, but curly hair specific styling products really work better for me.