Trusted Contributor

Moodstruck 3D Fiber Mascara?

Has anyone used this? If so, how do you like it? Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Moodstruck 3D Fiber Mascara?

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm someone who's almost 70 and was a teenager in the 60's. I love, love mascara. I have tried many and I can say this is something (not necessarily the brand) but the fibre thing around for a long time (off and on for years).

We used it to make our lashes look like tarantula's (remember Twiggy?). Anyway, is someone saying it's back in style, because I didn't know it went out of style.

OK, maybe soften it a little but basically, it looks similar to what we used to do with our lashes.

My absolute favorite mascara is waterproof Maybelline. I know, old but tried and true (kinda like me....Ha! Just kidding). You know what I'm saying.

Honored Contributor

sounds like alot of work for mascara!

Super Contributor

On 3/19/2015 HappyDaze said:

sounds like alot of work for mascara!

Yep. I have not tried it, however. Sticking to Blinc and IT tightline for now and reviews on PC new mascara...

Super Contributor

Have this. It's really not that difficult to use. I use it over one coat of my regular mascara. I truly do get lashes that look like false eyelashes. My friends and I were amazed. It stayed on all day and never irritated my (very) sensitive eyes.

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 scottygal said:

Have this. It's really not that difficult to use. I use it over one coat of my regular mascara. I truly do get lashes that look like false eyelashes. My friends and I were amazed. It stayed on all day and never irritated my (very) sensitive eyes.

you don't use the gel and apply it like it says too?

Super Contributor

Yes. One coat of mascara. let dry. One coat of gel, coat of fiber and coat of gel. then the other eye. Sorry I wasn't clear. Yes, its four coats per eye, but I usually only wear it out on special occasions. To me its worth the effort for such great results.

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 scottygal said:

Yes. One coat of mascara. let dry. One coat of gel, coat of fiber and coat of gel. then the other eye. Sorry I wasn't clear. Yes, its four coats per eye, but I usually only wear it out on special occasions. To me its worth the effort for such great results.

oh okay, I understand. Smiley Happy I could see doing that for a special occasion, instead of wearing falsies, just too much for me personally on a daily basis.

Not applicable

i bought this for my wife and she says it's the best, but it does take a certain skill level to apply it correctly she uses the videos on http://youniquebyjasmin.com/