Honored Contributor

Re: SOME TIME FOR @Shanus QUESTIONS

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Shanus   I need a new eyebrow pencil that is not black, but is more gray than brown--a gray taupe.  I don't want one that is a powder, but more of a creamy or waxy texture.

And I know I will only use a pencil--I am lazy.  Swipe swipe and done.  I have full eyebrows, they are good shape and don't need much tweezing but they get a little light at the outer edger.

I use pencils only and the side of the pencil not the point so it just tracks along the hairs and colors them.  

MANY thanks and MANY Happy Holidays to 'ya Beautiful!  Woman Very Happy

@Sooner ELF makes their Ultimate Precise Brow Pencil in Cool Brown.  I wonder if that would work?  I know their taupe color pulls way too red/warm for me.

@Lipstickdiva   Elf isn't very expensive and think they have it at ULTA. You may be able to purchase it and if not right for you, they have a good return policy. *Keep your receipt.

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@Shanus and others reading this. Do you use a facial steamer at home? I am thinking about ordering the Pure professional nano steamer. I do not go for professional facials and thought this maybe something fun and helpful I can do at home. What are your thoughts? Thank you!

@Iwantcoffee   I have a pro steamer at my office, but when home, I do it the old fashioned way: head over sink of very warm water with towel over my head (tent style) for 15 minutes. Thos works great for my dry skin and cleans out the pores. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much Shanus - that's very helpful!  I'll definitely try the Pixi color corrector.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Kim

Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family @kimbobimbo .