Honored Contributor

Big ULTA sale starts tonight!

Starts at 8pm CT online and in stores tomorrow morning.  Lots of great savings - some up to 50% off- on lots of difference items and brands.  The email I receivved was too long to list everything but there were a lot of really good savings.

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Re: Big ULTA sale starts tonight!

@JudyL  - are you planning to shop this event! What's on your list?

I see that Big Sexy Hair is included in the sale so I will check out the pricing. I must have Spray and Play and always have st least one in my stash. I usually buy it at Target bc they have event sales and often include $5 store gift cards with their events so that will be my gauge 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The fragrance kit looks interesting. Look at the size of the beauty box palette 😳 and only $15!

E133E5FA-BC16-40FE-AC32-B0FFD8A033E4.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

just checked website....shutting down from 7-8pm tonight!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - I never say never.  However, certain IT brushes are on sale.  Not sure which ones yet - but if the big powder one is on sale, I just might cave for that one.  I have one already but would like to have a spare so I have one in use and one clean.

Don't wear fragrances - have no sense of smell so, thank goodness, thats one area of beauty that doesn't interest me.  LOL  

You never know what may find its way into my cart.  I have a few items in my Ulta "favorites" category so will see if any of those are on sale.

If you purchase anything @Chi-town girl make sure you report back and let us know.

Honored Contributor

So it's not straight across the board like with Sephora?  I've spent the last 30+ minutes looking for brands I like.  They don't have most of them.  Guess I'll be sitting this one out since the few things I was kinda interested in, they don't sell.

Respected Contributor

I always pick up a few of those Ulta beauty boxes for Toys for Tots. They often have a shortage of gifts for teens.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 

That is so thoughtful!

I can't figure out what in the world they're doing.  I have four tabs open the pink bar is half way on all of them.  Strange.

Respected Contributor

I got right in. All I bought was 2 cans of hairspray. I’m eyeing up those Too Faced mini palettes on sale Tuesday. I got the Forbidden Fruitcake palette I had been coveting last week. Maybe I changed my mind about eye shadow.
Honored Contributor

You don't care for the Fruit Cake palette?  

I left.  I didn't see anything I wanted or needed.  

Got excited when I saw they carried Dior but

it's just fragrances.  Thought maybe I could score

the pink blush I missed out on at Sephora PLUS

it's not everything like I was thinking it would be.

Good luck everyone.  Hope you find what you've been

looking for!