Esteemed Contributor

SHOPAHOLICS ONE DAY AT A TIME (WEDNESDAY, NOV.30)

Hi Everyone!

I've been having some computer problems the last few days so we'll see if this message sends. Yesterday, it was the printer and the other day it was confused with my email. I swear....this is not the week for this "stuff".

I was going to run to the bank today but the weather is not cooperating. Rain, high winds and flooding. Where's the snow? I figure I better wait until tomorrow so I'm not the one stuck at the drive thru with a stuck tube. I've seen that happen to the car next to me one time.No fun for that person.

I had this odd situation with our vet's office. I just had our dogs there in the summer/fall for their annual checkups. Well, I got a text and an email about our female due for her appointment from January. I thought that was odd because I didn't receive any reminders for the dogs annual last year at all. (the first year of the new company for our location) Well, I transfered all of our dogs meds, etc. to Chewy for convience and pricing. It kept bothering me because I got another reminder. I called today to clear up any confusion. The tech said that since our dogs are 8 (seniors) they are due for 6 month check-ups. (It hasn't been 6 months since they've been seen) Regardless, I said that we could not afford 6 month check ups so put us back on the yearly notice. The definition of what they consider a "check up" is more like a "glance"IMO.

I'm still putting the Christmas decorations up and have a tree or two to decorate. I've been doing it in stages every day. Thought I would attempt a more sensible schedule so hopefully I will be finished by Friday.

I think I'm finished shopping for all the small gifts for the delivery people, etc. but need to start shopping for the family gifts. I haven't seen too many options or the price stops me. I"ll start my panic next week. LOL

Have a good afternoon/evening.