Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews for Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel

@Chi-town girl Thanks for suggesting to go one shade lighter.  I didn't see reviews on this on their webste.  I changed my order to the blonde.  I wanted a light sort of taupe color.  The blonde I think would work better for me.  I ordered the brush and the cleanser also.  I'm sure that a beekman wipe or a skinn moise wipe would remove it.  Hopefully, this will work for me. Thanks again.  

Honored Contributor

I think I'm going to try this. I really need a waterproof brow product for summer & for working out. 

I'm concerned about the color being good but I think brunette is the only option for me. My brows have always been darker (naturally) than my hair and I brighten it with a bit more red than it has naturally. My natural hair medium brown color has both blonde and red to it but my brows are dark brown, almost black.

I know I won't use the wand applicator at all. I'm rather horrified at the suggestion. I use a brush and spoolie with powder now and planned to order the brush but it is sold out. I found a similar brush with good reviews on Amazon for $10 and am going to get that as I have been wanting a new one anyway.

Respected Contributor

Good morning, all.

Well, I have to say -- I just can't get "into" this whole new eyebrow trend.  I used to have very nice, non-problematic eyebrows that would need a waxing every 6 weeks or so.  Now, fast approaching 53, my eyebrows don't need much taming and the tails are getting a little thin.  I've tried a few things but don't really care for the look on me.  I like it on everyone else, just not on me.  I've noticed a lot lately that the teenage girls seem to have eyebrows down to a science.  Everyone's got prominent brows!!   Some draw them on with what I think is a heavy hand, not natural looking at all, very precise drawn-on shaping (think stencil) which can make you look harsh and even older.  I guess I need to sit and watch a few YouTube videos.  Can anyone recommend any online videos/tutorials? 

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood

I don't care for the bold, dramatic brows that many wear these days. I prefer a soft, natural look. My brows are thinning a bit and the tails are too short.

I don't know if any brow tutorials but I'll bet some of the other ladies will!

I did order the brunette and also the brush from Amazon - I forgot I'd recently been given a gift card so the brush did not cost me anything! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Once again they leave out the white/gray haired ladies.  And no the blonde does not work, at least for me.  I use a pencil since I have always had thin brows and as I have gotten older they are really getting thin with some white growing in.Smiley Sad

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I was interested until I read the negative reviews on HSN's site.  I'm fine with a pencil. 

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I was interested until I read the negative reviews on HSN's site.  I'm fine with a pencil. 

@MomCat

I read the reviews, too. A lot of the negative ones were from people who used the wand applicator. I don't see how anyone could do a good job with one of those & I'll be using a brush so those are the reviews I paid attention to.

I have pretty bad luck with brow products and am usually disappointed but I'm willing to give it a try. I could really use a waterproof one for summer. If this were offered in the fall I might skip it.

Super Contributor

i am taking the plunge.  blonde.  i have used smashbox, mp, ybf. it skinny.  loved that till they changed it.  so i am going to try this.  did order the brush also. back in stock this morning.  hoping this is the one for me.  living in the south nothing stays on.

Esteemed Contributor

I  too took the plunge ordering the blonde.  I needed a new brow product and I also need something that lasts during Summer heat and workouts,  I'll give it a shot.  I don't have thinning brows my need is basically for color.  I know many ladies who dye their brows when they get their hair done and I was going to try it but always seem to forget.  I also ordered the cleanser and brush.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for suggesting to go one shade lighter.  I didn't see reviews on this on their webste.  I changed my order to the blonde.  I wanted a light sort of taupe color.  The blonde I think would work better for me.  I ordered the brush and the cleanser also.  I'm sure that a beekman wipe or a skinn moise wipe would remove it.  Hopefully, this will work for me. Thanks again.  

Hi @Blingqueen023 - so nice to see you! Going blonde, I think the taupe is the way to go. I watched the presentation last night. Looks like it's a great option for blondes and the Auburn for redheads. I'm trying it too. Great buy. Hope we love it

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri