Trusted Contributor

I enjoy watching Dimitri but I was wondering for those of you who have used or use his

products experienced any of the amazing results from using this line?

Honored Contributor

I used his products for years and his creams, serums, etc are very good quality and did make my skin look better,but nothing dramatic. That being said, it's no better than other brands and IMO Isomers is the best skin care line out there. I have had the best results with having younger lookinng skin from that line and I am 66.

Honored Contributor

Having combo skin, his products are too oily for me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Yes. I saw a dramatic difference from using Skinn's original collagenesis serums and 24 hour youth preservation cream. My face actually lifted and filled out.

But now those products have all been changed (in my opinion watered down) and the important actives have been shifted much lower in the ingredient list. Useless algae and arctic flowers are the featured ingredients. They're called Elite now and they don't agree with my skin at all.

I was really sad when this happened because I had genuinely felt committed to the line, and had been very happy because I'd found my personal hgs. So now I've moved on, still use the lip 6x and creme  reverse. But I'm still looking for replacements for the rest. Isomers is where I'm investing most of my attention.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I will only use Skinn - his 24 Hour Youth Preservation Cream (which I literally massage into my face) has done amazing things for my face - it is taut and tight and I have no wrinkles and I'm in mid-60's.  I started with his Stem Regen Elite and love it also.  His Derm Appeal is the best exfoliator on the market - I use it at least once a week.  His Hand Restore can't be beat.  His pore masks are the best.  Can't say enough. 

Respected Contributor
I used the collagenis, the lip 6x, the skin softener, and the hydro vitale...the only thing I kept was the lip6x, it was just ok, thick like Vaseline. Only used at bedtime. No plumping. I hated the softener. Sticky, sticky, and sudsy like soap. Threw it out. The hydro vitale broke me out, and didn't plump my skin at all. The collagenis just didn't show, or do anything nice for my skin. I agree, the results on his models are impressive, but I didn't experience anything close . I threw everything out...and don't even watch him anymore. I'll add, my skin is in great condition, and it's not like it was so bad, beyond help. I see nice much more hydration, and a luminous look with other lines. Just my experience...perhaps it'll work for you.
Respected Contributor
Oh forgot, i used the pore mask too. Does NOT clean out pores! Honestly, never found one that does.
Honored Contributor

Re: A question about Skinn

[ Edited ]

I get great results from his pore products and Dermappeal.   While so many did not like Trim Lastic, I get amazing results from using it that last for many days from just one use and by using it two or more times a week even better results.  My jowls are nearly nonesistent as well as the fatty waddle under my chin.  Combined with Neck Amour this has resulted in the rings and crepey  skin being gone.  Also, the Lip 6x (original) does make my thin lips fuller and also prevents dry chapped lips in the winter.

Occasional Contributor

I've tried isomers but they always list water as first ingredient - and my skin Notices! I've got combo skin, have tried almost every line there is, including Dr. Perricone. I started with Skinn about 4 years ago and use all of his products. I took an emergency trip the other week and didn't have time to pack his products. Boy, did I see and notice a difference! Can't go without them. I'm a loyal customer for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:
Oh forgot, i used the pore mask too. Does NOT clean out pores! Honestly, never found one that does.

@Dazlin

I use hell pore mask, which you can find on Amazon.  Love it!  

Thanks to the poster who tuned me into it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras