Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews for Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel

Here is the companion item. It looks like it's available on extended delivery. $15, free s&h

Wunderbrow Dual Precision Brush & Wundercleanse Set
550-876
Wunderbrow Dual Precision Brush & Wundercleanse Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

When the brush was sold out I picked up a nice Keshima brow brush/spoolie on Amazon for only $10. I don't really think the remover is necessary as I have other products that I believe will do the trick.

I'd still buy it if the brush & spoolie had covers to protect and keep them clean. The one on Amazon didn't have that either & I'd pay a bit more for something that would help it last longer.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I love the look of a wider brow that seems to be in now.  Mine are the old fashioned ones with narrow thin 'tails' as they call them.  I am going to try Wunderbrow and see how it works (or not) for me.  I'll experiment to see if I can add more to the ends of my brows with this product.

Currently I use and really like brows by "Mommy Makeup" in the taupe color.  The best way that I find to apply for me is the mascara wand type which is what I use.  So I'll be anxious to see how Wunderbrow works.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
This is the TS for Thur 5/4 & available now for pre-sale.

$25  free s&h + $8 rebate for the magazine; final delivered price = $17 for the duo

Online reviews are good.  Any comments/reviews - pls post

Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel 2-pack with 1-Year Allure Magazine Subscription
548-247
Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel 2-pack with 1-Yr Allure Magazine

@Chi-town girl;

Is this the same one I saw at CVS? it has same name, same label I'm 99% sure it was? They had a big display with testers that were a mess lol, but could not find a good enough color for my brow and one tester was missing [prob the shade that was my shade!] These must sell well since many are all gone!

I use a dark ash blonde as not to look like (IMHO) Groucho Marx.

Even though I don't look that I think I do...since I didn't color my brows until my late 40's.

I just bought Milk beauty's gel (very soft!) brow pencil in pale ale and the shade is a perfect - no red.

Can you tell me what shade I'd take? I use non-red taupes in my stash of brow gels, pencils and was so curious about this!

TIA

@mimi5775 - I'm not sure about it being sold at CVS.

Here is a suggested color guide. You might want to read the reviews. Some are suggesting to go 1 shade lighter. Sounds like you might want to go with Blonde color. I might wait for the shows to see the presentation. 

@Chi-town girl  ty! I did a lot of looking on this product but still wasn't sure about the shades. And btw it IS the wunderbrow sold at CVS!

I ordered their brow brush, but got it on eBay for 8.00 Smiley Wink  I am always looking on there after checking out things I see on TV and like to buy minis and samples sizes to try before I buy things. The brow brush looked nice to add to my ahem.. (stash).

I think blonde would be okay but will wait till CVS has them back in stock and check out the display since I have so many nice brow items already..I'm a hoarder :/ but like brows that stay on so it seems great.

I was surprised they did such a short presentation on HSN last night. Not even showing the brunette on anyone. Maybe I missed something but a swatch on skin would've been good!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

Oh, I really hope we all love this! I'm so tired of trying brow products and being disappointed. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
This is the TS for Thur 5/4 & available now for pre-sale.

$25  free s&h + $8 rebate for the magazine; final delivered price = $17 for the duo

Online reviews are good.  Any comments/reviews - pls post

Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel 2-pack with 1-Year Allure Magazine Subscription
548-247

Thanks @Chi-town girl for the heads up.  Do you know how hard it is to find a black eyebrow product?  Not even MAC or Sephora offered black anything last time I shopped.  The usual dark brow pencils are ashy on true black hairs.  The gels are a ghastly green/taupe and look like someone sneezed on your face.  My only find til now is clear Anastasia of Beverly Hills.  

Cant wait a it to get mine.  I have brush and spoolies from other purchases where they were the only thing worth keeping.  Thanks ladies for the caution re the probability of over applying with the wand.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Girlfriend ordered two years ago product first became available. She used a brush not the applicator. We both agreed this is best fuller eyebrows. Found Laura Geller Marbled Brow Pencil (charcoal) set of two with sharpener perfect shade for grey hair. Anastasia brow wiz for many years problem with taupe and granite not for grey hair.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Keshima brush arrived from Amazon; it looks just like the Wunderbrow one. 

I can't wait to get my Wunderbrow! I swear, I'm always like a little kid before Christmas when I order new things! I always laugh out loud when those HSN packages arrive with the message, "IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!" on the outside! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just checked my tracking and was surprised to see DELIVERED! It was supposed to be delivered tomorrow and never said out for delivery. 

Sure enough. It was delivered just before 7:00 pm and I wasn't home then. I found it in my mailbox.

I can't wait to play with it!

Respected Contributor

I got brave.  I used this while I was getting ready for work today.  I had to use with my glasses on.  Can't see without them or my brows would have been on my forehead.  I'm happy to report this is the best product I've used yet.  It worked for me well.  I'm thankful for the wonderful poster and she knows who she is that recommended to go a shade lighter.  The blonde color worked well for me.  If I went with brunette it would have been too dark.  This looks very natural and it dried fast.  I used the wand and then the brush to finish them.  This was a very good purchase for me.