Super Contributor
What is your favorite Redken shampoo and conditioner? Ulta has their liters on sale right now so It's a good time to try something new.
Respected Contributor
I like the Color Extend and Color Extend Magnetics.
Honored Contributor

Tried their full body poo ONCE and it was the worst stuff ever. Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@CissyT wrote:
What is your favorite Redken shampoo and conditioner? Ulta has their liters on sale right now so It's a good time to try something new.

You are braver than I am. I wouldn't buy a new shampoo by the liter unless I was certain. I just checked the Redken site. I know I used the All Soft shampoo and conditioner in the past, but I also know I didn't repurchase either one.

Respected Contributor
@ChynnaBlue Ulta has a great return policy, so no worries when trying a new product.
Respected Contributor

I have shoulder length, color treated hair. It is fine & stick straight, but I have a lot of it. I use Color Extend Shampoo (red) & Extreme Conditioner (blue). My son, daughter & sister all have thick, slightly wavy hair that is a bit coarser than mine. They all love the All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner. It makes my hair too soft & flat.

Respected Contributor

I purchased  the Redken Extreme on the liter  sale for I am looking for a strengthening shampoo  and I like it even though I felt it was a little  overly moisterizing. I  love color extend in the red bottle. its award winning and smells like cranberries.  The color extend magnetics  is good but i only tried the shampoo not the conditioner  but I really like the color extend in the dark red bottle. Good housekeeping   tested shampoos  and it won in color preserving for brown tones. I am wanting to try the HighRise volume shampoo  but have not got around to buying it yet.  I bought too much shampoo on the liter sale as usual.  I found a good gem of a shampoo. TIGI Volume in the purple bottle. Smells like raspberries. No volume if you air dry but when you use the blow dryer I could feel my hair plump up and thicken which was pretty neat.

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@CissyT wrote:

You are braver than I am. I wouldn't buy a new shampoo by the liter unless I was certain. I just checked the Redken site. I know I used the All Soft shampoo and conditioner in the past, but I also know I didn't repurchase either one.

Actually  the liter  sale start at 11.99$-$15.99  at beauty brands and Ulta   so ounce to ounce its practically drug store prices

Super Contributor
Thanks ladies! I appreciate your help. I'm definitely gonna try the Redken brand this time around. All of their shampoos and conditioners seem to get really great reviews.
Trusted Contributor

My hairdresser uses Redken Color Extend in the red bottles.  I like it, too.

Paws and enjoy life.