Valued Contributor

I've used Redken Color Extend shampoo and conditioner for years. My fine hair loves it and it keeps my color way better/longer than any other shampoo I ever tried (including sulfate-free ones which claim to be superior but dry my hair to a crisp). Plus, Color Extend has no awful perfume or other powerful scents that linger in the hair all day like many other products have. Color Extend keeps my hair moisturized, shiny, frizz-free, and just the right amount of soft.   

Respected Contributor

Hair Cleansing Cream, Redken's answer to a clarifying shampoo is awesome.  While I have it in the liter and don't know what the matching conditioner would be, I don't think you'd want it for everyday.. although I'd love to use it all the time.  It's nothing like a typical clarifying shampoo which can be very drying.  For me, using this doesn't require conditioner afterwards.  Leaves hair so full and soft.

Occasional Contributor

Love the Redken Color Extend Shampoo in the red bottle!! I tried the Color magnetics in the purple bottle and didn't like it nearly as well. It dried out my hair and made it look flat. The Color Extend really seems to make my color ast longer and my hair is very shiny after using it too.