Honored Contributor

I had no choice but to order from adc, if i wanted it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Carolm  The RA on alldaychemist that is made in India is manufactured by Johnson and Johnson. No problems w/quality assurance.

ADC is an honest company to deal with; I have used them in the past. My derm now sells RA from his office at his cost, so I go there for now.

Valued Contributor

I use 0.05% of Retina A as  prescribed by a docto (which costs too much money in American and insurance companie want to send generic).....however, if you have any friends or family in Mexico you can get in there for $20 and it is the original Retna A just like the one prescribed in America with American packaging.  When I have someone going to Mexico I ask them to go to a drug store and get  it there for me with NO prescription!

Respected Contributor

I recently started getting tretinoin product through Cureology. $19.99 per month and I love the program!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

Has anyone ordered their Retin A from a company called beauty bliss.com out of Glendale, Ca? If so how were your dealings with them?

Honored Contributor

is getting an RX from your Dr an option?

TBH  think about spending  all the money on skin care stuff that may not work vs this