Honored Contributor

Where can i buy, that is safe to buy from?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Isn't this still prescription only?

Trusted Contributor

All Day Chemist

Trusted Contributor

Tara Skin Care was mentioned here on the forums a couple of years ago.  I had had a prescription, back around 1985 from my general physician, so I was familiar with it.  But like so many have complained of, no one (back then atleast) had enough experience with it to really explain how to use it and what to expect.

I've ordered from Tara Skin Care half a dozen times, without a prescription, the different strengths, and they have all been fine.   Manufactured in India.  Tara Skin Care is now restricted to only certain payment types, no credit cards.  I used Google Wallet. 

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest

I too buy from ALL DAY CHEMIST ADC

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1Thanks, how do you pay, i am not sure how e check works, never done that ,i have a pay pal account,is that it?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest

Last time I paid by cc let me check.

Super Contributor

I was on the All Day Chemist website yesterday looking at generic Retin A and it shows its manufactured in India.  That gave me pause.  Any problems with those manufacturing sites?

Honored Contributor

I buy my Retino-A  0.05% cream from alldaychemist dot com. When you go there to place an order for this then you will be directed to a page that asks you for a Rx number. You do not need it to buy the retin a here. Just hit return and proceed to the next screen and follow the directions. When you get to the page with payment options that's where you can choose your method of payment and at the time I placed my order last, cc was not an option so I chose echeck to pay. this echeck method is very secure and in fact more secure than a cc because it is a direct payment to the seller and does not have to go through the cc process of payments. When you chose echeck as your method of payment, there is about a 2 to 3 day delay in processing your order so that your bank can do what ever they do to accept the echeck to make it pay the seller...just as it would when you actually hand write a paper check. After your echeck is cleared then your order will arrive in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Don't worry about ordering several at a time because they are very good at sending you long-dated product. I place my order with several tubes at a time and never have I had them expire before I use them all.

If you have any questions @goldensrbest, I will help you if I can.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest

FDCA7B2E-FAF5-4382-A009-32CA5DDE7D11.jpegI used VISA and entered my cc #. Once, when internationally cc’s were not being allowed (by authorities) I did use an e-check. ADC called me and asked for a checking acct # and I did trust them and wasn’t sorry. Have been doing business with ADC since 2011.

@Carolm

The India manufacturer for this product is fine. No, I wouldn’t take heart or diabetic med from them - lack of consistency in dosage amounts from lot to lot.