Regular Contributor

Questions About Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser

Does anybody use this and like it?
Do I need a color corrector with it, and if so what would be a good drugstore one to try and how do I go about choosing the right color. I have never bought a color corrector before
Honored Contributor

Re: Questions About Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser

I use it and love it. I am using two different shades..."Neutralizer" for my inner corners/ under eyes and also the "Honey" for concealing spots on the rest of my face. I think the Neutralizer is a good one to start with because I find that it color-corrects, meaning it will make most discolorations less noticeable without giving your skin a pink or yellow cast.. The "Brightener" is exactly that. It's actually too light on me and I think it would work better on fair to light skin tones. The others have either pink or yellow undertone. If you can't decide, then you might end up buying and returning a few shades but once you find the right one you will be happy you did.Woman Happy @Dreamchaser

Respected Contributor

This is a great product and one that I also have to revisit. I like the Brightening and light shades.

Regular Contributor

Thanks ladies! I have no problem with buying extra, experimenting and returning what doesn't work. My skin is light.
I wasn't sure whether to get the light or the fair but I ended up getting the fair color last night before reading this. I'm going to go back and get the neutralizer and the brightener and play around with it! 😊
Valued Contributor

I like the brighter, I apply it in the trish mcevoy triangle method.
Respected Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:

@Fluke67 wrote:

@Fluke67  I use it too like that. Works as well and much less $$