Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried Crepe erase ??

Hi!

Just wondering if anyone has tried Crepe Erase.  If so, does it work as they say it does?  I'd love your input (Yay or Nay) before I purchase it.

Have a beautiful day!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Crepe erase ??

Yes, I tried it.  Used the entire amount of product and saw no change at all.  My advice, save your money.

Honored Contributor

There are poor reviews on it all over the Internet. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I purchased Crepe Erase from the Q a few months ago. When it came I read the pamphlet that was in the box. In teeny tiny itsy bitsy type size was a warning that people with nut allergies should not use or use with care. I can't remember the exact wording but the nut allergy really caught my attention. I am allergic to peanuts and walnuts. I didn't even break the seal to open it. I called customer service and sent it back. I suggested that they might want to address that in their sales spiel. I saw it a few days ago and no mention of nut allergies.

Be careful out there!

Honored Contributor

I also ordered the Givenchy concealer/highlighter from QVC.  Hard as a rock and did nothing.  So small and was over $5.00 to return it.   Plan to think it over more before ordering from QVC as returns are too costly.  Will wait until I can get items locally or where I get free shipping and free returns. 

Trusted Contributor

I hated the my arms because the skin was so dehydrated looking & crepey. I love JM body butter and use it but it did nothing for the crepiness. I bought Cerave Moisturizing cream in the tub and I can't believe how good my arms look. I have been using it about 3 months. I am now using it on my hands and they feel like a baby's bottom but still appear old looking. It's the best product I have ever used as a body cream. it was about $12 at Wal-Mart.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I also ordered the Givenchy concealer/highlighter from QVC.  Hard as a rock and did nothing.  So small and was over $5.00 to return it.   Plan to think it over more before ordering from QVC as returns are too costly.  Will wait until I can get items locally or where I get free shipping and free returns. 

My apologies.  I was thinking of another product.  This is incorrect response re: Crepe Erase which I have not purchased.

Honored Contributor

I noticed the last time the vendor was on she also had an exfoliate that went with the Crepe erase. I can see how using an exfoliate first would make the cream work better. I tried using the Skinn Olive & Enzyme Body Polish I have and followed with the Vanicream I got at Walmart and it worked very well. My skin appeared firmer with no crepey looking skin on my arms. Of course this is not a permanent fix unless you do it a few times a week forever.LOL Aging is a b--ch.

Respected Contributor

Even though the presentation sounded promising, I have heard from other posters that the stuff did nothing. Someone posted on here a few weeks ago about using Vanicream for crepey skin. I comes in a 16 oz. tub with a pump for about $13. I just started using it so I can't comment on the effectiveness. I do like the cream though. A little goes a long way. My skin is dry and it sinks right in. I use a pump per each arm and leg. So not much is needed.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Olay Quench Ultra Moisture body lotion is very good for arms, too.  It contains shea butter and vitamins E & B3, but Angie "Hot and Flashy" recommended it on youtube because niacinamide is the 3rd ingredient.  I like to put it on my arms and legs after a shower and before bed.