Contributor

Re: Question for ASDM peptide serum users...........

What is ASDM? Thanks!

Super Contributor

On 8/12/2014 MauiMom7174 said:

What is ASDM? Thanks!

Sorry we abbreviate it a lot. It's an online skincare company. Their full name is ASDM Beverly Hills and you can find their products at asdmbeverlyhillsdotcom.

Contributor

On 8/12/2014 myshell624 said:

What is ASDM? Thanks!

Sorry we abbreviate it a lot. It's an online skincare company. Their full name is ASDM Beverly Hills and you can find their products at asdmbeverlyhillsdotcom.

Thank you myshell624! Never heard of this company. Need to Google!

Frequent Contributor

I did not check the bottle I received until I saw this post. The bottle is dark blue and very hard to see inside. I held mine up to a light and could see I have less than half a bottle of product after using it one week. I know I did not use half a bottle in a week. So I think I too received only half the amount. I will not do anything now because I have had the product for a week and have been using it. Even one ounce is worth the cost to me. This serum is great. I will definitely reorder during the sale. I will also check the amount I receive. Based upon so many positive comments about the company's CS I am going to reorder more product. I believe they will make it right should I have a problem in the future.
Valued Contributor

luv pets, please call and let them know that you also received half a bottle. I would bet that anyone that checks will find the same thing. The serum is white and it's really easy to see how much product is in the container. If this has been happening for awhile all they have to do is send another bottle with one oz instead of having people return. Chances are unless they open the sealed package from their manufacturer the next one you get will also be one oz.

Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 MauiMom7174 said:

What is ASDM? Thanks!

Welcome

Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 MauiMom7174 said:

What is ASDM? Thanks!

Welcome

Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 Nadine said:

luv pets, please call and let them know that you also received half a bottle. I would bet that anyone that checks will find the same thing. The serum is white and it's really easy to see how much product is in the container. If this has been happening for awhile all they have to do is send another bottle with one oz instead of having people return. Chances are unless they open the sealed package from their manufacturer the next one you get will also be one oz.

I think I know the problem at least I may know. Unless you have opened the bottle, which I am unable to do, my bottle has looked 1/2 empty as well. What you are seeing is the white part of the serum that is not mixed with the yellow part. I have been using mine for almost two months and it still looks half full. The blue bottle is hard to see through. Have you tried shaking the bottle very well? With two months of product gone I can hear a sloshing noise when I shake it vigorously. I guess I am too trusting because my bottle always looked half full, lol.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Kat! I am also unable to open the bottle. I guess the ingredients really remain stable in the air tight bottle. I will try shaking the bottle and see what happens. I am certain I was in no way ""cheated"" by the company. Thanks again for the information.
Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 Katluvr58 said:
On 8/13/2014 Nadine said:

I think I know the problem at least I may know. Unless you have opened the bottle, which I am unable to do, my bottle has looked 1/2 empty as well. What you are seeing is the white part of the serum that is not mixed with the yellow part. I have been using mine for almost two months and it still looks half full. The blue bottle is hard to see through. Have you tried shaking the bottle very well? With two months of product gone I can hear a sloshing noise when I shake it vigorously. I guess I am too trusting because my bottle always looked half full, lol.

Good to know! I was wondering if the "products are packed according to weight, not volume" or whatever it says on food, applied here. But I think you nailed it. :-)