Super Contributor

Re: Question for ASDM peptide serum users...........

On 8/13/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 8/13/2014 Katluvr58 said:
On 8/13/2014 Nadine said:

luv pets, please call and let them know that you also received half a bottle. I would bet that anyone that checks will find the same thing. The serum is white and it's really easy to see how much product is in the container. If this has been happening for awhile all they have to do is send another bottle with one oz instead of having people return. Chances are unless they open the sealed package from their manufacturer the next one you get will also be one oz.

I think I know the problem at least I may know. Unless you have opened the bottle, which I am unable to do, my bottle has looked 1/2 empty as well. What you are seeing is the white part of the serum that is not mixed with the yellow part. I have been using mine for almost two months and it still looks half full. The blue bottle is hard to see through. Have you tried shaking the bottle very well? With two months of product gone I can hear a sloshing noise when I shake it vigorously. I guess I am too trusting because my bottle always looked half full, lol.

Good to know! I was wondering if the "products are packed according to weight, not volume" or whatever it says on food, applied here. But I think you nailed it. :-)

I am pretty sure that is what has happened. It is really hard to see through that blue bottle. Not to mention I didn't realize that I had to shake it and my product has been bright yellow while others is lighter in color.

Valued Contributor

I tried to take the lid off, tried shaking the bottle and still looks half full but Maybe you guys are correct.The product is very thick not like a serum so I don't think it's going to shake .So now I'm wondering if the product isn't mixed how good is that? Must not be an issue or people wouldn't be having the great results.

.I wish I hadn't started this thread, I wasn't trying to say the company was trying to cheat anyone. I was just asking if anyone else had gotten a bottle like this. I really wasn't trying to flame this company, the prices are very reasonable, everyone loves the products and the shipping is very fast.

Super Contributor

I tried to take the lid off, tried shaking the bottle and still looks half full but Maybe you guys are correct.The product is very thick not like a serum so I don't think it's going to shake .So now I'm wondering if the product isn't mixed how good is that? Must not be an issue or people wouldn't be having the great results.

.I wish I hadn't started this thread, I wasn't trying to say the company was trying to cheat anyone. I was just asking if anyone else had gotten a bottle like this. I really wasn't trying to flame this company, the prices are very reasonable, everyone loves the products and the shipping is very fast.

Nadine I don't think anyone thinks that. I would have done the same thing. I just found out about a week ago that I needed to be shaking my vitamin c serum and I've been using it for 3 months.

Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 myshell624 said:

Nadine I don't think anyone thinks that. I would have done the same thing. I just found out about a week ago that I needed to be shaking my vitamin c serum and I've been using it for 3 months.

Nadine, please don't think like that. In the past I have had such good luck with the company and I feel bad that you have not. I started thinking about the serum and looking at the bottle. That is when it dawned on me that I could never see anything but the bottom half. Actually you are smarter than some of us. We just accepted that it looked half empty. Lol. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Nobody thought you were trying to flame the company -- please don't think that! And I for one am glad you started this thread. Now, if I get this serum, I'll know it needs shaking. And actually, I'm wondering how many of my other products -- ASDM and others -- would benefit from that, too. So see? You've helped us all!

Hope you get YOUR problem resolved, though! I think when you called they should have suggested that right off the bat (the shaking).

Super Contributor

You're using the ASDM MAP, right? Or am I confused about that? If so, I'd better shake mine!

Super Contributor

You're using the ASDM MAP, right? Or am I confused about that? If so, I'd better shake mine!

Yes I sent them an email about mine looking like it was separating. They replied while I was on vacation and Kat posted it on the sale thread. We need to shake it:-)

Valued Contributor

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words an I'm very glad that no one thought that I was saying anything bad about the company.

Super Contributor

Yes I sent them an email about mine looking like it was separating. They replied while I was on vacation and Kat posted it on the sale thread. We need to shake it:-)

Okay -- I shook it, although not sure I needed to. :-) Thanks!:-)

Frequent Contributor

Nadine, I too am glad you asked the question. I hope you did not think I was implying otherwise. I never would have even noticed this on my own. I learn so much from all of the ladies on this board. I hope everyone keeps asking questions. We all learn more! Thank-you.