Frequent Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth

[ Edited ]

Any knowledge as to what part of his line might be the focus of this week's TSV?  It is in a few days and for everything else they post so early.  Hoping for something new or new to QVC and not the normal retinol.  I do like the reitnol, but have plenty in stock.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth

Me too, I have accumulated so much retinol. I’ve started slathering it rather generously on my neck and chest justbto use I up!

Honored Contributor

Same here re: PTR retinol.

Valued Contributor

I have never ventured into his line because I use Retin A. I wouldn't mind him doing A TSV on his masks only. I love masks.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I love his retinol and got last years TSV with the two bottles.  I am still on bottle #1 and it is barely under 1/2 empty and I use it evernight. The auto ship comes again in October with 2 more bottles.  I will be up to my ears in retinol. The auto ship goes for 5 years so I get 2 bottles every October for the next 4 years! 

Super Contributor

@Karenk wrote:

I love his retinol and got last years TSV with the two bottles.  I am still on bottle #1 and it is barely under 1/2 empty and I use it evernight. The auto ship comes again in October with 2 more bottles.  I will be up to my ears in retinol. The auto ship goes for 5 years so I get 2 bottles every October for the next 4 years! 

You can modify your auto-deliveries and skip a year!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just saw it’s going to be the orange cleanser, the Firmx face and neck contouring cream and a collagen eye cream. No retinol! It’s up for presale, I just got an email about it.

A353033

Respected Contributor

This one's going to be a pass for me.  I have a stockpile of the cleanser and enough of the neck cream.  Like others, I also have a lot of the retinol.  I've cancelled one of my A/Ds and I've delayed the remaining one until next year.  I prefer the eye cream (in the pump bottle) that I have in my existing kit.

I really need to catch up on what I have.  These kits are a lot of money, if you end up not using the products before they expire.

Frequent Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth TS  has no retinol .   It is Super Size Firmx Collagen kit  item   

number A370102 auto ship     item number A353033 single ship   Look great (:

Trusted Contributor

That cleanser looks terrible to me. Very harsh and irritating. Would not use.