Esteemed Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth

[ Edited ]

Any knowledge as to what part of his line might be the focus of this week's TSV?  It is in a few days and for everything else they post so early.  Hoping for something new or new to QVC and not the normal retinol.  I do like the reitnol, but have plenty in stock.

Respected Contributor

Me too, I have accumulated so much retinol. I’ve started slathering it rather generously on my neck and chest justbto use I up!

Honored Contributor

Same here re: PTR retinol.

Respected Contributor
I have never ventured into his line because I use Retin A. I wouldn't mind him doing A TSV on his masks only. I love masks.
Trusted Contributor

I love his retinol and got last years TSV with the two bottles.  I am still on bottle #1 and it is barely under 1/2 empty and I use it evernight. The auto ship comes again in October with 2 more bottles.  I will be up to my ears in retinol. The auto ship goes for 5 years so I get 2 bottles every October for the next 4 years! 

Super Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I love his retinol and got last years TSV with the two bottles.  I am still on bottle #1 and it is barely under 1/2 empty and I use it evernight. The auto ship comes again in October with 2 more bottles.  I will be up to my ears in retinol. The auto ship goes for 5 years so I get 2 bottles every October for the next 4 years! 

You can modify your auto-deliveries and skip a year!

Respected Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth

[ Edited ]

I just saw it’s going to be the orange cleanser, the Firmx face and neck contouring cream and a collagen eye cream. No retinol! It’s up for presale, I just got an email about it.

A353033

Honored Contributor

This one's going to be a pass for me.  I have a stockpile of the cleanser and enough of the neck cream.  Like others, I also have a lot of the retinol.  I've cancelled one of my A/Ds and I've delayed the remaining one until next year.  I prefer the eye cream (in the pump bottle) that I have in my existing kit.

I really need to catch up on what I have.  These kits are a lot of money, if you end up not using the products before they expire.

Frequent Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth TS  has no retinol .   It is Super Size Firmx Collagen kit  item   

number A370102 auto ship     item number A353033 single ship   Look great (:

Honored Contributor

That cleanser looks terrible to me. Very harsh and irritating. Would not use.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr