Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth auto-delivery

@jbinrwc wrote:

Have you seen the QVC2 Big Deal for today?  It's a 6-pc. PTR kit that sounds very much like the one you have on A/D.

I just saw that kit!  I love most of his items, and I'll order that.  

His retinol fusion pm is great--along with many of his other products.  I still have some Retin A left, but I think I'm just going to stick wtih his fusion PM as I am not peeling with it.  His cleansers are great too! 

I hope he brings in a fragrance free oil makeup remover or like a micellar water.  I think his line is missing that, and I'd love it.   

His new glycolic line is great.  I found it on his website!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

Have you seen the QVC2 Big Deal for today?  It's a 6-pc. PTR kit that sounds very much like the one you have on A/D.

@jbinrwc- It's the exact same set; same item number, too.  I have it on A/D (from when it was a TSV) and that's why I tried to alert @Tantallum about it, but it doesn't seem she's come back to check her thread yet.  I hope she sorts it out.  No way should it be a "Big Deal" if they aren't honoring standing A/Ds.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition and the others who thought I was referring to the big 6.7 oz size of retinol--that is not the TSV I am referring to.  While I also ordered that, I know that one only comes once per year.  The TSV I'm talking about is A302528, it was a kit with 4 different super size items and they auto delivery is every 4 months.  It was due to ship on 12/5 and I got a notification shortly after 12/5 that they did not have any in stock.  Well, after all that, I actually got an email just today saying that it has shipped!!

Ha, maybe they read this post Smiley Tongue

I doubt it, but I am very pleased now that it is on its way. 

Valued Contributor

@Venezia  yes! A302528

I saw the big deal yesterday but that one had the water cloud cream which I am actually not a fan of whereas A302528 has an excellent firming cream that I use on my neck. Anyway, alls well that ends well in that my order finally shipped, yay!

Honored Contributor

@Tantallum- I'm so glad your A/D shipped.  I know how disappointing it is, when you're counting on something to come through.

And funnily enough, although I use a lot of PTR products, I didn't like the Cloud Cream either.  It did absolutely nothing for me.  I didn't notice that the Big Deal was different from the former TSV because all I did was plug in my A/D number and it came up as "in stock".

Have a great holiday!

Honored Contributor

LoveMojitos wrote:
The auto delivery that I have is the Super Size Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM 6.7 fl. oz. The next auto ship delivery is 10/2018. This was one shipment only. Hope this helps.

I ordered that TSV and my package was transferred to the post office and I never received it.  I called QVC and got a credit and was told it was then out of stock and I would get it 10/2018.   I'm trying other brands and not sure I will want it by then.  Very disappointed.  Why wouldn't they have this in stock at the regular price?  I would think some that didn't order the TSV might still  want this product.