Valued Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth auto-delivery

Sorry if this has been posted about, but I am upset and disappointed that the PTR super size retinol and FirmX auto delivery is not being honored.  This was a great TSV back in August and I ordered auto delivery which is supposed to come every 4 months.  This past one was due to ship on 12/5 and it is not shipping because they 'do not have any stock'.  Why do you offer an auto delivery plan if you cannot even fulfill the very first one?

I love PTR and I am really disappointed. 

Super Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth auto-delivery

[ Edited ]

Had this happen to an IT cosmetics TSV on auto delivery.  I was NOT happy as QVC cancelled it the day after another IT TSV aired and I did not order it as the items were similar so thought I didn't need it.  So...I lost out on both of them because it was too late to order the one that replaced the one I already had on auto delivery that got cancelled.  Guess they needed the products for the current TSV.  

I also have a PTR auto shipment currently.  Hope it doesn't get cancelled.  

Honored Contributor

PTR is the best retinol and moisturizer. I'm not on auto delivery but I hope yours isn't cancelled. QVC needs to make it right or they'll lose a lot of business.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your replies.  when I got the first shipment, I spread the wealth and gave the cleanser to my mom and the peel to my sister, because I still had some left of those products I already owned.  and I thought, hey it is so affordable, and I will be getting more soon.  If I would have known I would only be getting one shipment, I would have saved those for myself.  

AND, I already used up both my sephora and ulta 20% off coupons before I found out they weren't shipping this kit.  Again, because I was counting on this shipment coming, I did not stock up on those PTR products.  

Just very dissapointed on the poor service from the Q and PTR...

Esteemed Contributor

@Tantallum

@Tantallum wrote:

Sorry if this has been posted about, but I am upset and disappointed that the PTR super size retinol and FirmX auto delivery is not being honored.  This was a great TSV back in August and I ordered auto delivery which is supposed to come every 4 months.  This past one was due to ship on 12/5 and it is not shipping because they 'do not have any stock'.  Why do you offer an auto delivery plan if you cannot even fulfill the very first one?

I got mine after and it's auto delivery in one year.  I'll go back and check, too many sign ins.  This Q is starting to really s--ks

Esteemed Contributor

@Tantallum

@Tantallum wrote:

Ordered 10/22.  Next shipment is 10/22/2118  It's a one year auto del.

Respected Contributor

The auto delivery that I have is the Super Size Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM 6.7 fl. oz. The next auto ship delivery is 10/2018. This was one shipment only. Hope this helps.
Frequent Contributor

I've had this happen with a TSV on auto-delivery on Josie Maran a few years ago. I only got the initial order and never got the other 3 auto-deliveries.. Most recently with a Bare Minerals TSV. I was supposed to get the first auto-delivery in September, but it was cancelled. The next one is supposed to ship 12/26/17. I don't know if I'll get it or not.  We shall see. They know how many they have on hand, or will have, so I think it's false advertising.

Honored Contributor

@Tantallum wrote:

@Tantallum- Are you talking about A302528 that was the TSV in August?  I have that on A/D, too, but have skipped a shipment because I have too much stocked up.

If it is that one you're talking about, you need to contact CS immediately because it's showing IN STOCK right now, but for a much higher price than the TSV.  Also says that for an additional $3.00 charge they'll guarantee it for Christmas.

The only reason I can think of for them not shipping out your A/D is if they don't have the cucumber mask that was supposed to be included as a free gift with all additional shipments (not to mention the 10% off the price).

Call them and ask what's going on!  If they can be selling it at a higher price, they can honor your A/D.

Respected Contributor

Have you seen the QVC2 Big Deal for today?  It's a 6-pc. PTR kit that sounds very much like the one you have on A/D.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama